Why are you lying? Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari: ‘The penalty on Fred was the correct decision’ [Video]
- June 13, 2014
Of the hundreds of millions of people who watched the World Cup opener last night, one person has gone on record as saying the penalty won by Fred was the correct decision.
That person, coincidentally, is Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.
After the game, Big Phil was adamant that the ref had made the decision, saying ‘I’ve watched it 10 times, and for me it was a penalty’.
On the video below, Scolari interjects to answer a question that it seems the Brazil media person is trying to veto, saying in English, ‘I’m going to answer the question’, then switching back to Portuguese, saying,
‘Oh, millions didn’t see a penalty? I saw a penalty…I saw a penalty. The referee has to make a decision.’
Either Big Phil doesn’t know the rules, which is highly unlikely, or he’s telling big fat porky pies.
(Translation: Paul Morrissey )
- Classic Clip: Brazil legend Pele nutmegs one of the best defenders ever, Franz Beckenba...
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Brazil players blamed Thiago Silva on the pitch for handball before shoot-out [Video]
- Individual highlights: New Liverpool star Roberto Firmino v Paraguay [video]
- Paraguay stun Brazil, eliminating Dunga’s side on penalties [Official Highlights]
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino struggles for Brazil v Paraguay [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi