- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
- The best jokes as 3 pitch invaders halt Spurs v Partizan
- 3 pitch invaders at Spurs v Partizan were advertising BassBuds headphones
- Pitch invader at Spurs-Partizan takes Selfies with Naughton & Vertonghen [Fan footage]
Why according to Jose Mourinho’s logic, Sunderland are the unofficial Premier League champions [The Times]
A short op-ed in The Times this week by Rory Smith explains why Sunderland are this season’s unofficial Premier League champions.
Following his side’s 2-0 victory at Anfield last weekend, Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho argued:
Now we can say we won both matches against the champions. If it’s Liverpool, we won both. If it’s City, we won both.
Taking Mourinho’s playground logic at face value, applying that line of thinking further will alert Chelsea fans to the fact that Sunderland beat the Blues twice this season too.
Thus, according to Mourinho’s warped way of thinking, Gus Poyet’s Black Cats are are the unofficial Premier League champions.
- Updated: April 30, 2014