- John Terry Instagrams pic of West Ham fans taunting him, ‘They were wishing me Happy Christmas!’
- Barça’s Luis Suarez: ‘It’s easy playing with Messi & Neymar, they do such incredible things’ [Video]
- Arsenal fan Moh says Nedum Onuoha ‘must’ve gone to the Chelsea School of Diving’ for Giroud incident
- KSI talks about playing The OX at FIFA and nude scenes on BT Sport [Video]
- Crystal Palace sack Neil Warnock [Twitter Reaction]
Who scored the better Europa League Chilena Golazo – Alan (Salzburg) or Eric (Pandurii)?
[gthumb id="373629" size="large" autoplay="1"]
A pair of stunning Chilena golazos were scored in the Europa League this evening, very similar in technique and execution.
Eric de Oliveira gave Pandurri a shock 1-0 lead against Fiorentina with a sensational chilena from the edge of the box, which he somehow managed to loop into the far corner.
Salzburg’s Alan’s was equally impressive, albeit from closer range.
Though what it lacked in distance it made up for in tekkers, as Alan rose gracefully into the air to execute perfectly coordinated chilena.
But which was the better chilena? Though Eric’s looked more spectacular, was there an element of luck to his strike?
Watch both golazos from the Europa League tonight on the clips below.
[gthumb id="373596" size="large" autoplay="1"]
[gthumb id="373625" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: November 7, 2013