Who scored the best team goal on Saturday? Japan (v Holland) or Brazil (v Honduras) [Poll]
Two international friendlies on Saturday produced two of the finest team goals we have seen this season.
Perhaps it is easier to construct team goals during international friendlies as they may not be the most competitive matches, yet there isn’t always the cohesiveness as at club level, so it bodes well for the World Cup.
Japan’s equaliser versus Holland on Saturday afternoon, to bring it back to the final score of 2-2, was a beauty.
AC Milan-bound Keisuke Honda provided the final finish but it was a very well crafted goal down the right hand side with three flicks and a calm, composed finish.
The Blue Samurai play some well constructed football and the football hipsters will be looking forward to their friendly with Belgium on Tuesday…
Late on Saturday evening, in Miami, Brazil posted their team goal of the day contender, for their fifth against Honduras.
There were three back heels in the build-up, including Hulk’s flick through his legs with the two other flicks in the build-up just beautiful.
Watch the video and GIF below for comparison. Then vote in the poll…
Watch Live Stream
- Willian & Gabriel Jesus score in Brazil’s 2-0 win over Venezuela (Videos)October 12, 2016
- Bolivia defender Yasmani Duk explains why he battered Neymar [AS]October 8, 2016
- Man City fans will absolutely love Gabriel Jesus’ latest goal for Brazil (official video)October 7, 2016
- Neymar attempts a nutmeg… gets absolutely battered in Brazil’s win over Bolivia (video)October 7, 2016
- Australia v Japan: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-10-11October 6, 2016
- Arsenal striker Takuma Asano scores in 2-0 Japan win (Video)September 6, 2016
- Bizarre: Godzilla takes a penalty in Japan before J-League match (Video)July 24, 2016
- Leicester forward Shinji Okazaki scored a lovely goal for Japan v Afghanistan (Video)March 24, 2016