Who scored the best team goal on Saturday? Japan (v Holland) or Brazil (v Honduras) [Poll]
- November 17, 2013
Two international friendlies on Saturday produced two of the finest team goals we have seen this season.
Perhaps it is easier to construct team goals during international friendlies as they may not be the most competitive matches, yet there isn’t always the cohesiveness as at club level, so it bodes well for the World Cup.
Japan’s equaliser versus Holland on Saturday afternoon, to bring it back to the final score of 2-2, was a beauty.
AC Milan-bound Keisuke Honda provided the final finish but it was a very well crafted goal down the right hand side with three flicks and a calm, composed finish.
The Blue Samurai play some well constructed football and the football hipsters will be looking forward to their friendly with Belgium on Tuesday…
Late on Saturday evening, in Miami, Brazil posted their team goal of the day contender, for their fifth against Honduras.
There were three back heels in the build-up, including Hulk’s flick through his legs with the two other flicks in the build-up just beautiful.
Watch the video and GIF below for comparison. Then vote in the poll…
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...