Who Needs Teammates: Liverpool 16-year-old Jerome Sinclair’s solo stunner v Wolves U18
- April 18, 2013
Is Liverpool youngster Jerome Sinclair a future star of tomorrow?
Many on Merseyside have been touting teenager Jerome Sinclair for greatness ever since the 16-year-old became the youngster player in Anfield history to feature for the first team.
Back at the start of the season, Sinclair, at just 16-years-old and 6 days, reset the Liverpool history books when Brendan Rogers made him the youngster Red ever to feature for the senior XI as he came on as a substitute at West Bromwich Albion in the Carling Cup.
Jerome Sinclair’s progress has since been stunted by injury this campaign, but last weekend to upstart got back on the pitch during Liverpool U18s match with Wolves, and his return to form was immediate.
After going 1-0 up in the 24th minute, Sinclair stole the show with a tremendous solo goal which saw the number 9 shimmy his way past four Wolves’ defenders before he cracked a stunner into the far top corner.
Liverpool U18s went on to win the match 4-0.
Watch Jerome Sinclair’s solo stunner below, as well as full match highlights of the Reds 4-0 win over Wolves.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi