- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Who made the better save: Iker Casillas or Victor Valdes?
The comparisons and competitions between Barcelona and Real Madrid knows no bounds and so it has proved in the latest debate in Spain.
Not for the first time, despite being massively underrated in England, Victor Valdes made a stunning late double save at Valencia on Sunday night to secure a 1-1 draw for Barcelona.
Of course though, the Madrid press couldn’t let this like and have compared it with Iker Casillas’ most remarkable save from Sevilla’s Diego Perotti in 2010.
So, whose save was better. Victor Valdes from Roberto Soldado or Iker Casillas from Perotti?
Compare and contrast on the video below.
- Updated: February 5, 2013