Who made the better save: Iker Casillas or Victor Valdes?
- February 5, 2013
The comparisons and competitions between Barcelona and Real Madrid knows no bounds and so it has proved in the latest debate in Spain.
Not for the first time, despite being massively underrated in England, Victor Valdes made a stunning late double save at Valencia on Sunday night to secure a 1-1 draw for Barcelona.
Of course though, the Madrid press couldn’t let this like and have compared it with Iker Casillas’ most remarkable save from Sevilla’s Diego Perotti in 2010.
So, whose save was better. Victor Valdes from Roberto Soldado or Iker Casillas from Perotti?
Compare and contrast on the video below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi