- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Who made the better save: Iker Casillas or Victor Valdes?
The comparisons and competitions between Barcelona and Real Madrid knows no bounds and so it has proved in the latest debate in Spain.
Not for the first time, despite being massively underrated in England, Victor Valdes made a stunning late double save at Valencia on Sunday night to secure a 1-1 draw for Barcelona.
Of course though, the Madrid press couldn’t let this like and have compared it with Iker Casillas’ most remarkable save from Sevilla’s Diego Perotti in 2010.
So, whose save was better. Victor Valdes from Roberto Soldado or Iker Casillas from Perotti?
Compare and contrast on the video below.
- Updated: February 5, 2013