Where’s the Sniper?! Juve’s Arturo Vidal manufactured the worst dive ever v Real Madrid, not even booked!
- October 23, 2013
[gthumb id=”368131″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Arturo Vidal, one of football’s hitherto hard men, lost some serious man points in Juve’s defeat at Real Madrid tonight.
Breaking into the box, and being harried by Illarramendi, he’d actually then broken free and could probably have gotten have a shot off, before fresh airing his shot and hitting the ground, and then theatrically throwing himself in the air as if he’d been shot by a sniper.
Worse was yet to come though.
Not only did he brazenly demand a penalty with faux-outrage, he started waving an imaginary card! What did he want, the grass booked?!
To cap it all, he wasn’t even booked himself, as the ref simply waved the incident on, probably unable to believe what he’d just witnessed.
[gthumb id=”368132″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]