Where’s the Sniper?! Juve’s Arturo Vidal manufactured the worst dive ever v Real Madrid, not even booked!
[gthumb id=”368131″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Arturo Vidal, one of football’s hitherto hard men, lost some serious man points in Juve’s defeat at Real Madrid tonight.
Breaking into the box, and being harried by Illarramendi, he’d actually then broken free and could probably have gotten have a shot off, before fresh airing his shot and hitting the ground, and then theatrically throwing himself in the air as if he’d been shot by a sniper.
Worse was yet to come though.
Not only did he brazenly demand a penalty with faux-outrage, he started waving an imaginary card! What did he want, the grass booked?!
To cap it all, he wasn’t even booked himself, as the ref simply waved the incident on, probably unable to believe what he’d just witnessed.
[gthumb id=”368132″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Juventus defender Martin Caceres destroys his Ferrari in a drink driving crash [Pictures]
- Juventus legend Gianluigi Buffon admits he’s open to a move to the Premier League
- Napoli beat Juventus thanks to Gonzalo Higuain’s brilliant solo goal (Video)
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola: Fergie only likes those who obey him (Quotes)
- Cristiano Ronaldo doesn’t speak to Rafa Benitez over ‘Best in the WorldR...
- Philippe Coutinho’s agent Kia Joorabchian says his client is staying at Liverpool...
- David Beckham compares former Man United and Real Madrid teammates (Video)
- Mutiny in Madrid? Real boss Rafa Benitez has had run ins Sergio Ramos, Cristiano Ronald...