Where’s the Sniper?! Juve’s Arturo Vidal manufactured the worst dive ever v Real Madrid, not even booked!
- October 23, 2013
[gthumb id=”368131″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Arturo Vidal, one of football’s hitherto hard men, lost some serious man points in Juve’s defeat at Real Madrid tonight.
Breaking into the box, and being harried by Illarramendi, he’d actually then broken free and could probably have gotten have a shot off, before fresh airing his shot and hitting the ground, and then theatrically throwing himself in the air as if he’d been shot by a sniper.
Worse was yet to come though.
Not only did he brazenly demand a penalty with faux-outrage, he started waving an imaginary card! What did he want, the grass booked?!
To cap it all, he wasn’t even booked himself, as the ref simply waved the incident on, probably unable to believe what he’d just witnessed.
[gthumb id=”368132″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Juve will use Isco as bargaining tool if Real Madrid bid for Fernando Llorente [Tuttosp...
- Juventus star Paul Pogba plays down talk of Barcelona in interview with Soccer 360
- Juventus pay tribute to departing veteran goalkeeper Marco Storari [Video]
- Juventus consider bid for Chelsea midfielder Willian [Mirror]
- Juventus players dress up as terrifying clowns in advert for new kit [Video]
- Guiseppe Marotta confirms that Juventus rejected €80m bid from Barcelona for Paul Pogba
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi