When Saturday Comes make brilliantly dark parody of highlights from Argentina v Holland
- July 11, 2014
The World Cup semi-final between Argentina and Holland was the kind of game that Roy Hodgson might love.
In other words, it was tense, dull for the most part and absent of any highlights.
Football fans cursed the two teams for being so cautious. The game was so bad but it’s the World Cup semi-final final! Reason enough to endure it.
When Saturday Comes have made a brilliantly dark parody of the highlights of the game below accompanied by a score that will fill viewers with dread. Not entirely dissimilar to the experience of actually watching the game.
Watch Live Stream
- The crashed Chapecoense plane recently carried Leo Messi & the Argentina national teamNovember 29, 2016
- Diego Maradona picks a fight with a Man United WAGNovember 23, 2016
- AFA refuse to pay security guards so Lionel Messi steps inNovember 18, 2016
- Journalist Gabriel Anello doubles down on claim Ezequiel Lavezzi smoked weed [Globo]November 17, 2016
- Holland crack joke about the leaked Van Gogh Nike shirtNovember 18, 2016
- Man United’s Memphis Depay scores brilliant free-kick for Holland (official video)November 13, 2016
- Man United’s Memohis Depay scores for Holland (official video)November 13, 2016
- Spurs striker Vincent Janssen suffered memory loss after Holland concussionNovember 10, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014