What’s the secret for Arsenal to break Chelsea’s home record? Podolski: ‘Get there and break the record’
- March 20, 2014
After becoming a reluctant benchwarmer for the first part of this season, Lukas Podolski has gradually worked his way back into the reckoning at Arsenal, and regained the lost trust from Arsene Wenger.
The German looks in good shape to start against Chelsea this weekend, and has spoken to Arsenal TV to preview the game.
Pointing out that he’s yet to play at the Bridge, Poldi looks highly motivated for the London derby, and had a simple solution to a rather complex question.
Asked by the interviewer, ‘what’s the secret to breaking Chelsea’s unbeaten home record’, Poldi pithily replied, ‘Go there and break the record’.
Quality. It’s for passion and determination like that that Gooners love Poldi.
Doesn’t blink a lot, does he, Poldi?
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Arsenal stars like Petr Cech & Olivier Giroud photobomb unsuspecting fans (Officia...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi