What the f*ck was that?! Peruvian keeper tries to be clever in his box, ends up looking a mega fool
- August 11, 2013
Step forward the plonker of the weekend: Unión Comercio goalie Juan Flores.
While Mark Schwarzer had egg on his face after Chelsea’s match with Real Madrid, the Aussie keeper’s blunder paled into insignificance compared to the horror show witnessed during Sporting Cristal’s match with Unión Comercio on Sunday.
After just six minutes of the game, visiting keeper Juan Flores suffered an enormous FAIL as the goalie tried to be clever wasting time in his box, only to be dispossessed of possession so that Irvan Ávila scored what must be one of the easiest goals of his career.
Watch Juan Flores’ colossal screw-up below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...