What the f*ck was that?! Peruvian keeper tries to be clever in his box, ends up looking a mega fool
- August 11, 2013
Step forward the plonker of the weekend: Unión Comercio goalie Juan Flores.
While Mark Schwarzer had egg on his face after Chelsea’s match with Real Madrid, the Aussie keeper’s blunder paled into insignificance compared to the horror show witnessed during Sporting Cristal’s match with Unión Comercio on Sunday.
After just six minutes of the game, visiting keeper Juan Flores suffered an enormous FAIL as the goalie tried to be clever wasting time in his box, only to be dispossessed of possession so that Irvan Ávila scored what must be one of the easiest goals of his career.
Watch Juan Flores’ colossal screw-up below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi