What really happened when the lights went out at Fulham v Manchester United!
- February 2, 2013
The conspiracy theorists were out in full force on Saturday evening as the lights went out at Craven Cottage during Manchester United’s 1-0 victory at Fulham.
Of course, this is not the first time this has occurred at a Manchester United match this season, with the Champions League clash at Braga also delayed due to a similar problem.
Had Fulham chairman Mohamed Al Fayed forgotten to put money in the meter?
Was Sir Alex Ferguson attempting to sub Howard Webb on?
Or perhaps it was the work of an Asian betting syndicate?
Here is the real reason… (may contain LOLZ)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi