What really happened when the lights went out at Fulham v Manchester United!
- February 2, 2013
The conspiracy theorists were out in full force on Saturday evening as the lights went out at Craven Cottage during Manchester United’s 1-0 victory at Fulham.
Of course, this is not the first time this has occurred at a Manchester United match this season, with the Champions League clash at Braga also delayed due to a similar problem.
Had Fulham chairman Mohamed Al Fayed forgotten to put money in the meter?
Was Sir Alex Ferguson attempting to sub Howard Webb on?
Or perhaps it was the work of an Asian betting syndicate?
Here is the real reason… (may contain LOLZ)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...