What could possibly go wrong? Harry Redknapp thinks Joey Barton can be role model for Ravel Morrison [Video]
Harry Redknapp is the latest manager to be burdened with what to do with Ravel Morrison.
The precocious talent has been sent on loan to QPR, where he hopes to get more game time that he was at West Ham.
But try as he may, young Ravel’s still managed to get himself into a spot of bother at QPR, whipping out a cigarette on the bench a few weeks back, right in front of his manager.
And now Redknapp has come up with a great idea on how to channel Ravel’s youthful rage, nominating angelic Joey Barton to be his role model.
Redknapp cited the fact that they’ve ‘both had their problems’, and that Barton can be a reformed figure for Morrison to look up to.
Barton guiding Morrison through life: what could possibly go wrong?
Watch Live Stream
- Here’s what FIFA 17’s Journey would have been like with Joey Barton (Parody Video)September 28, 2016
- Joey Barton takes aim at Sam Allardyce, claims he would be a better England boss [Quotes]September 20, 2016
- Scottish FA investigating claims that Joey Barton bet on Barcelona to thrash CelticSeptember 20, 2016
- “Deeply unpopular” Joey Barton will never play for Rangers again (BBC Audio)September 20, 2016
- Undercover Telegraph footage of QPR manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (Video)September 29, 2016
- Man United old boy Paddy McNair lifts Sunderland to victory in the EFL Cup (Official Video)September 22, 2016
- Newcastle thrash QPR 6-0, Jonjo Shelvey with the pick of the goals (Official Video)September 14, 2016
- The Sun hilariously put QPR’s Sebastian Polter in their Championship team of the weekSeptember 12, 2016
- Ravel Morrison reminds everyone that he accused Big Sam of dodgy antics at West HamSeptember 28, 2016
- Man United legend reveals Paul Pogba used to look up to Ravel Morrison (Video)May 27, 2016
- Former West Ham man Ravel Morrison suffers a bad injury in a Lazio pre-season defeat [Video]July 19, 2015
- West Ham announced Ravel Morrison’s contract is terminated with immediate effectFebruary 8, 2015