- Francesco Totti takes the piss out of Cristiano Ronaldo’s roar!
- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
What brings you to the Oscars Sir Alex? “I’ve retired, got nothing to do!”
The great and good of the Hollywood film industry were out in force, and so was Sir Alex Ferguson.
Looking fresh and relaxed, the former Manchester United boss cracked a few jokes on the red carpet.
It certainly did not look like Fergie was worried about the travails of his successor David Moyes…
- Updated: March 3, 2014