- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
- Arsenal post video showing why ‘Welbz’ is ‘Dat Guy’ [Video]
- The Guardian list the numbers that make Cristiano Ronaldo the most marketable footballer in the world
West Ham’s Sam Allardyce could be sacked if Irons lose to Hull, Michael Laudrup waiting in the wings [Sun]
The Sun have an article claiming Sam Allardyce is on the verge of losing his job should the Hammers lose to Hull on Wednesday night.
Reports that Big Sam’s head is on the chopping block have been rife throughout the season as the Eastenders have struggled in the bottom half of the table, however few really eblieve that the Irons would sack their manager.
Nevertheless, the Sun play up that possibility on Wednesday in an article titled “Sam job threat”.
Behind the headline Tom Barclay scribbled:
West Ham boss boss Sam Allardyce has uncertain future — as senior figures want a return to passing football.
Sam Allardyce is under increasing pressure at West Ham — with Michael Laudrup eyeing a return to the Premier League. The Hammers have lost their last three games and a bad result at home to Hull tonight would raise concerns about Big Sam’s future.
- Updated: March 26, 2014