- Middlesbrough stun Man City with 2-0 win at the Etihad [Official Highlights]
- Chelsea 2 – Bradford 4: League 1 Bradford cause major shock at the Bridge [Official Highlights]
- Cambridge hold Man United to a 0-0 draw [Official Highlights]
- Barcelona hit Elche for 6! [Highlights]
- Jose Mourinho confuses brilliant Bradford with rivals Barnsley after Chelsea defeat [video]
West Ham’s Sam Allardyce could be sacked if Irons lose to Hull, Michael Laudrup waiting in the wings [Sun]
The Sun have an article claiming Sam Allardyce is on the verge of losing his job should the Hammers lose to Hull on Wednesday night.
Reports that Big Sam’s head is on the chopping block have been rife throughout the season as the Eastenders have struggled in the bottom half of the table, however few really eblieve that the Irons would sack their manager.
Nevertheless, the Sun play up that possibility on Wednesday in an article titled “Sam job threat”.
Behind the headline Tom Barclay scribbled:
West Ham boss boss Sam Allardyce has uncertain future — as senior figures want a return to passing football.
Sam Allardyce is under increasing pressure at West Ham — with Michael Laudrup eyeing a return to the Premier League. The Hammers have lost their last three games and a bad result at home to Hull tonight would raise concerns about Big Sam’s future.
- Updated: March 26, 2014