- Manchester United player Reece James speaks about joining Rotherham on emergency loan [Video]
- Jack Wilshere posts photo on social media after operation on his ankle [Instagram]
- Bastia striker Brandao to be jailed for one month after attack on PSG midfielder Thiago Motta
- Lying 16th, Dortmund fans explain their love of Jurgen Klopp after Arsenal defeat [Video]
- Arsene Wenger jokes about getting an easier draw in the Champions League
West Ham’s Ravel Morrison was QPR’s man of the match in the 2-0 win at Birmingham [Individual highlights]
QPR picked up their first win in six matches at Birmingham in the Championship on Saturday, and the star man for Harry Redknapp’s side was West Ham loanee Ravel Morrison.
Not only did Morrison score both goals for QPR at St. Andrews, but the West Ham playmaker was also outstanding in his all-round play.
Morrison showed great technique, a nice range of passing and great trickery on the ball throughout the 90 minutes at Birmingham, and he was duly awarded the man of the match award for QPR.
As for his goals, Morrison opened his account with a sweet curling free-kick in the first half while he killed the game off in the second half with a cool finish from a Jermaine Jenas pass.
Morrison could well be the difference between Rangers going up and not.
See individual highlights of West Ham’s Ravel Morrison in the 2-0 win at Birmingham above.
- Updated: March 10, 2014