- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
West Ham’s Ravel Morrison was QPR’s man of the match in the 2-0 win at Birmingham [Individual highlights]
QPR picked up their first win in six matches at Birmingham in the Championship on Saturday, and the star man for Harry Redknapp’s side was West Ham loanee Ravel Morrison.
Not only did Morrison score both goals for QPR at St. Andrews, but the West Ham playmaker was also outstanding in his all-round play.
Morrison showed great technique, a nice range of passing and great trickery on the ball throughout the 90 minutes at Birmingham, and he was duly awarded the man of the match award for QPR.
As for his goals, Morrison opened his account with a sweet curling free-kick in the first half while he killed the game off in the second half with a cool finish from a Jermaine Jenas pass.
Morrison could well be the difference between Rangers going up and not.
See individual highlights of West Ham’s Ravel Morrison in the 2-0 win at Birmingham above.
- Updated: March 10, 2014