West Ham’s Ravel Morrison was QPR’s man of the match in the 2-0 win at Birmingham [Individual highlights]
- March 10, 2014
QPR picked up their first win in six matches at Birmingham in the Championship on Saturday, and the star man for Harry Redknapp’s side was West Ham loanee Ravel Morrison.
Not only did Morrison score both goals for QPR at St. Andrews, but the West Ham playmaker was also outstanding in his all-round play.
Morrison showed great technique, a nice range of passing and great trickery on the ball throughout the 90 minutes at Birmingham, and he was duly awarded the man of the match award for QPR.
As for his goals, Morrison opened his account with a sweet curling free-kick in the first half while he killed the game off in the second half with a cool finish from a Jermaine Jenas pass.
Morrison could well be the difference between Rangers going up and not.
See individual highlights of West Ham’s Ravel Morrison in the 2-0 win at Birmingham above.
- QPR v Monaco: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Eduardo Vargas’ winner for Chile v Peru was a very special Golazo [Video + GIF]
- Chelsea weighing up bid for QPR’s Charlie Austin [ESPN]
- Ex Cardiff striker Jay Bothroyd pulls off unreal piece of skill for Júbilo Iwata in Jap...
- Charlie Austin can earn his mates £8000 if the QPR striker scores for England after a 5...
- QPR’s Joey Barton blasts The Mirror’s “clueless journalism” ove...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi