West Ham’s Ravel Morrison was QPR’s man of the match in the 2-0 win at Birmingham [Individual highlights]
- March 10, 2014
QPR picked up their first win in six matches at Birmingham in the Championship on Saturday, and the star man for Harry Redknapp’s side was West Ham loanee Ravel Morrison.
Not only did Morrison score both goals for QPR at St. Andrews, but the West Ham playmaker was also outstanding in his all-round play.
Morrison showed great technique, a nice range of passing and great trickery on the ball throughout the 90 minutes at Birmingham, and he was duly awarded the man of the match award for QPR.
As for his goals, Morrison opened his account with a sweet curling free-kick in the first half while he killed the game off in the second half with a cool finish from a Jermaine Jenas pass.
Morrison could well be the difference between Rangers going up and not.
See individual highlights of West Ham’s Ravel Morrison in the 2-0 win at Birmingham above.
- Watch Scott Malone’s injury time golazo that gave Cardiff a 2-2 draw at QPR (Offi...
- Joey Barton’s move from QPR to West Ham collapses, midfielder posts video to expl...
- Yeovil v QPR: Watch a Live Stream
- West Ham set to sign Joey Barton after owner David Gold previously called him “vi...
- Tottenham prepare £15m bid for QPR hitman Charlie Austin [Mirror]
- Leroy Fer’s move to Sunderland falls through after he fails medical (Best Tweets)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...