West Ham’s Ravel Morrison was QPR’s man of the match in the 2-0 win at Birmingham [Individual highlights]
- March 10, 2014
QPR picked up their first win in six matches at Birmingham in the Championship on Saturday, and the star man for Harry Redknapp’s side was West Ham loanee Ravel Morrison.
Not only did Morrison score both goals for QPR at St. Andrews, but the West Ham playmaker was also outstanding in his all-round play.
Morrison showed great technique, a nice range of passing and great trickery on the ball throughout the 90 minutes at Birmingham, and he was duly awarded the man of the match award for QPR.
As for his goals, Morrison opened his account with a sweet curling free-kick in the first half while he killed the game off in the second half with a cool finish from a Jermaine Jenas pass.
Morrison could well be the difference between Rangers going up and not.
See individual highlights of West Ham’s Ravel Morrison in the 2-0 win at Birmingham above.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...