West Ham’s Ravel Morrison scored a brace as QPR won 2-0 at Birmingham [Videos]
- March 8, 2014
Ravel Morrison is off the mark at QPR.
Morrison, on loan at Loftus Road from West Ham, steered Harry Redknapp’s side to a first win in six games on Saturday in the Championship spearheading a 2-0 away win at Birmingham.
The Blues, who have ownership question marks hanging over the club after Carsen Yeung was sentenced to prison on Friday, lost to Rangers courtesy of of Morrison’s double.
The England U21 midfielder broke the deadlock with a lovely curling free-kick in the first half, while the West Ham man teamed up with Jermaine Jenas to slide home a second half winner.
See how West Ham’s Ravel Morrison scored a brace for QPR at Birmingham below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]