West Ham’s Andy Carroll tells Liverpool fan “I’ve got this” ahead of Man City game [Picture]
- May 10, 2014
Andy Carroll’s career at Liverpool never took off after joining them for £35m.
Tomorrow Liverpool fans will be wishing Andy Carroll a goal more than ever as his West Ham side visit Manchester City, with Liverpool needing a West Ham victory to win the title.
A Liverpool fan bumped into Andy Carroll on Saturday evening and claimed that Carroll said “Don’t worry, I’ve got this”.
The big striker has indeed scored more goals against Man City than any other club.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...