West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has had “no indication” his position is under threat [Video]
- May 9, 2014
In the face of intense speculation, West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has said that he has had “no indication” that his position is under threat.
In an end-of-season meeting with the owners, Allardyce said he went over things like the budget and the aims for next season without ever being given a hint that the axe was set to be swung.
Despite comfortably retaining their Premier League status this season, Allardyce is unpopular with the West Ham fans due to the negative style of play he enforces.
He might not feel the love from his own support, but if he manages to inspire his players to beat Manchester City at the weekend then he’s almost guaranteed a spot in all Liverpool supporter’s hearts!
Watch Live Stream
- England boss Sam Allardyce pranks 5 kids at Wembley Stadium (Video)August 28, 2016
- Sunderland release rather bitter statement as Sam Allardyce quits for EnglandJuly 22, 2016
- Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce appointed England manager by the FA [Quotes]July 22, 2016
- Best Twitter Reaction as Big Sam Allardyce is set to be announced as new England bossJuly 20, 2016
- Michail Antonio thought West Ham’s physio was pranking him over his England call up (Video)August 30, 2016
- Man City fans prove Sergio Aguero didn’t connect with elbow & Andre Marriner saw incidentAugust 29, 2016
- Sergio Aguero faces retrospective ban for Man United v Man City after elbow on Winston ReidAugust 28, 2016
- Simone Zaza gives first West Ham interview after signing from Juventus (Video)August 28, 2016