West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has had “no indication” his position is under threat [Video]
- May 9, 2014
In the face of intense speculation, West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has said that he has had “no indication” that his position is under threat.
In an end-of-season meeting with the owners, Allardyce said he went over things like the budget and the aims for next season without ever being given a hint that the axe was set to be swung.
Despite comfortably retaining their Premier League status this season, Allardyce is unpopular with the West Ham fans due to the negative style of play he enforces.
He might not feel the love from his own support, but if he manages to inspire his players to beat Manchester City at the weekend then he’s almost guaranteed a spot in all Liverpool supporter’s hearts!
Watch Live Stream
- Sam Allardyce could make Sunderland return if takeover goes through [The Sun]October 20, 2016
- You have to feel sorry for Big Sam Allardyce getting England sack after Scott McGarvey’s reveleationsOctober 13, 2016
- It seems Wayne Rooney didn’t lose much sleep over Big Sam’s England sackingOctober 6, 2016
- Incredible story about St George’s Park Wifi further exposes Big Sam’s enormous egoOctober 4, 2016
- West Ham v Arsenal: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 1, 2016
- West Ham’s Dimitri Payet ridiculed after playing mannequin challenge for Martial’s goalDecember 1, 2016
- Zlatan & Martial bag braces as Man United beat West Ham (official highlights)December 1, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho pays tribute to deceased Chapecoense coach Caio Junior (Video)November 30, 2016