West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has had “no indication” his position is under threat [Video]
- May 9, 2014
In the face of intense speculation, West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has said that he has had “no indication” that his position is under threat.
In an end-of-season meeting with the owners, Allardyce said he went over things like the budget and the aims for next season without ever being given a hint that the axe was set to be swung.
Despite comfortably retaining their Premier League status this season, Allardyce is unpopular with the West Ham fans due to the negative style of play he enforces.
He might not feel the love from his own support, but if he manages to inspire his players to beat Manchester City at the weekend then he’s almost guaranteed a spot in all Liverpool supporter’s hearts!
Watch Live Stream
- Big Sam insists Wayne Rooney was ‘excellent’ (Video), England fans think otherwise [Tweets]September 4, 2016
- Slovakia v England: World Cup qualifier preview, starting XI & predictionSeptember 3, 2016
- Fans displeased with Sam Allardyce’s first England line-up [Tweets]September 2, 2016
- Dele Alli eager to impress new England boss Sam Allardyce (Video)September 2, 2016
- West Ham v Southampton: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 23, 2016
- West Ham fans slam Simone Zaza for his performance v Accrington (Videos)September 22, 2016
- Dimitri Payet’s glorious 96th minute free-kick winner for West Ham v Accrington (Official video)September 22, 2016
- 2 goals & 2 assists: Nacer Chadli on his West Brom performance v West Ham (video)September 17, 2016