West Ham manager Big Sam Allardyce laughs at journo after winning Ravel Morrison bet
West Ham boss ‘Big’ Sam Allardyce explained to the hacks today why Ravel Morrison has gone on loan to QPR – ‘in search of first team football’.
And for some unknown and unexplained reason, this means that Big Sam has won a bet with a journo.
As can be seen on the video below, Big Sam erupts in faux-laughter at a journo at his presser, telling the pack, ‘he owes me lots of money now!’
He then goes all po-faced and solemnly says he won’t be answering any more Ravel Morrison questions.
Watch Live Stream
- Rio Ferdinand gets trolled by yet another ex-Manchester United teammate on InstagramOctober 22, 2016
- Ravel Morrison reminds everyone that he accused Big Sam of dodgy antics at West HamSeptember 28, 2016
- Man United legend reveals Paul Pogba used to look up to Ravel Morrison (Video)May 27, 2016
- Former West Ham man Ravel Morrison suffers a bad injury in a Lazio pre-season defeat [Video]July 19, 2015
- Sam Allardyce could make Sunderland return if takeover goes through [The Sun]October 20, 2016
- You have to feel sorry for Big Sam Allardyce getting England sack after Scott McGarvey’s reveleationsOctober 13, 2016
- It seems Wayne Rooney didn’t lose much sleep over Big Sam’s England sackingOctober 6, 2016
- Incredible story about St George’s Park Wifi further exposes Big Sam’s enormous egoOctober 4, 2016
- West Ham fans wish they had Jermain Defoe after the Sunderland win (Fan Videos)October 22, 2016
- Aaron Cresswell talks about his red card on his West Ham return v Palace (Video)October 15, 2016
- Crystal Palace v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 13, 2016
- Michail Antonio drops off signed shirt to charity event after a match [Tweets]October 12, 2016