West Ham manager Big Sam Allardyce laughs at journo after winning Ravel Morrison bet
- February 20, 2014
West Ham boss ‘Big’ Sam Allardyce explained to the hacks today why Ravel Morrison has gone on loan to QPR – ‘in search of first team football’.
And for some unknown and unexplained reason, this means that Big Sam has won a bet with a journo.
As can be seen on the video below, Big Sam erupts in faux-laughter at a journo at his presser, telling the pack, ‘he owes me lots of money now!’
He then goes all po-faced and solemnly says he won’t be answering any more Ravel Morrison questions.
- Former West Ham man Ravel Morrison suffers a bad injury in a Lazio pre-season defeat [V...
- West Ham announced Ravel Morrison’s contract is terminated with immediate effect
- West Ham’s Ravel Morrison scored a stunning acrobatic scissors-kick for the U21s ...
- Ravel Morrison confirms he’s joined Cardiff on a 3-month loan, says West Ham don&...
- Ravel Morrison takes on ice bucket challenge, nominates Sam Allardyce!
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants to bring West Ham misfit Ravel Morrison to Cardiff [Daily Mail]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...