West Ham manager Big Sam Allardyce laughs at journo after winning Ravel Morrison bet
West Ham boss ‘Big’ Sam Allardyce explained to the hacks today why Ravel Morrison has gone on loan to QPR – ‘in search of first team football’.
And for some unknown and unexplained reason, this means that Big Sam has won a bet with a journo.
As can be seen on the video below, Big Sam erupts in faux-laughter at a journo at his presser, telling the pack, ‘he owes me lots of money now!’
He then goes all po-faced and solemnly says he won’t be answering any more Ravel Morrison questions.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United legend reveals Paul Pogba used to look up to Ravel Morrison (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Former West Ham man Ravel Morrison suffers a bad injury in a Lazio pre-season defeat [Video]July 19th, 2015
- West Ham announced Ravel Morrison’s contract is terminated with immediate effectFebruary 8th, 2015
- West Ham’s Ravel Morrison scored a stunning acrobatic scissors-kick for the U21s v Spurs [V...January 12th, 2015
- Video of Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce raving in Marbella goes viral [Best Tweets]May 29th, 2016
- Amazing scenes at FT of Sunderland 3 – Everton 0 as Black Cats survive relegation (Video)May 11th, 2016
- The incredible atmosphere after Sunderland beat Chelsea (Video)May 7th, 2016
- Big Sam surprisingly modest after Sunderland’s big 3-2 win over Chelsea (Video)May 7th, 2016
- Leaked: West Ham’s brand new club badgeMay 23rd, 2016
- Quality: West Ham write short Facebook message to Manchester United ahead of FA Cup FinalMay 21st, 2016
- Awesome: Slaven Bilic gives surprise team talk to West Ham amateur team (Video)May 20th, 2016
- West Ham’s Reece Oxford laughs off transfer talk on social mediaMay 18th, 2016