West Ham manager Big Sam Allardyce laughs at journo after winning Ravel Morrison bet
West Ham boss ‘Big’ Sam Allardyce explained to the hacks today why Ravel Morrison has gone on loan to QPR – ‘in search of first team football’.
And for some unknown and unexplained reason, this means that Big Sam has won a bet with a journo.
As can be seen on the video below, Big Sam erupts in faux-laughter at a journo at his presser, telling the pack, ‘he owes me lots of money now!’
He then goes all po-faced and solemnly says he won’t be answering any more Ravel Morrison questions.
Watch Live Stream
- Ravel Morrison is among the nominees for Serie A Flop of the YearDecember 3, 2016
- Rio Ferdinand gets trolled by yet another ex-Manchester United teammate on InstagramOctober 22, 2016
- Ravel Morrison reminds everyone that he accused Big Sam of dodgy antics at West HamSeptember 28, 2016
- Man United legend reveals Paul Pogba used to look up to Ravel Morrison (Video)May 27, 2016
- Sam Allardyce could make Sunderland return if takeover goes through [The Sun]October 20, 2016
- You have to feel sorry for Big Sam Allardyce getting England sack after Scott McGarvey’s reveleationsOctober 13, 2016
- It seems Wayne Rooney didn’t lose much sleep over Big Sam’s England sackingOctober 6, 2016
- Incredible story about St George’s Park Wifi further exposes Big Sam’s enormous egoOctober 4, 2016
- West Ham co-owner David Gold Trolled mercilessly over accidental Inbetweeners TweetDecember 6, 2016
- Man United legend Rio Ferdinand jokes about how to stop Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez (video)December 4, 2016
- Alan Shearer puts condition on calling Alexis Sanchez world class. Arsenal fans rageDecember 4, 2016
- West Ham fan films an ‘undercover’ policewoman at the Arsenal game (Video)December 4, 2016