West Ham manager Big Sam Allardyce laughs at journo after winning Ravel Morrison bet
- February 20, 2014
West Ham boss ‘Big’ Sam Allardyce explained to the hacks today why Ravel Morrison has gone on loan to QPR – ‘in search of first team football’.
And for some unknown and unexplained reason, this means that Big Sam has won a bet with a journo.
As can be seen on the video below, Big Sam erupts in faux-laughter at a journo at his presser, telling the pack, ‘he owes me lots of money now!’
He then goes all po-faced and solemnly says he won’t be answering any more Ravel Morrison questions.
- West Ham announced Ravel Morrison’s contract is terminated with immediate effect
- West Ham’s Ravel Morrison scored a stunning acrobatic scissors-kick for the U21s ...
- Ravel Morrison confirms he’s joined Cardiff on a 3-month loan, says West Ham don&...
- Ravel Morrison takes on ice bucket challenge, nominates Sam Allardyce!
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants to bring West Ham misfit Ravel Morrison to Cardiff [Daily Mail]
- Ravel Morrison threatened to throw acid in ex-girlfriend’s face and have her kill...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi