West Ham manager Big Sam Allardyce laughs at journo after winning Ravel Morrison bet
West Ham boss ‘Big’ Sam Allardyce explained to the hacks today why Ravel Morrison has gone on loan to QPR – ‘in search of first team football’.
And for some unknown and unexplained reason, this means that Big Sam has won a bet with a journo.
As can be seen on the video below, Big Sam erupts in faux-laughter at a journo at his presser, telling the pack, ‘he owes me lots of money now!’
He then goes all po-faced and solemnly says he won’t be answering any more Ravel Morrison questions.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United legend reveals Paul Pogba used to look up to Ravel Morrison (Video)May 27, 2016
- Former West Ham man Ravel Morrison suffers a bad injury in a Lazio pre-season defeat [Video]July 19, 2015
- West Ham announced Ravel Morrison’s contract is terminated with immediate effectFebruary 8, 2015
- West Ham’s Ravel Morrison scored a stunning acrobatic scissors-kick for the U21s v Spurs [Video]January 12, 2015
- Sunderland release rather bitter statement as Sam Allardyce quits for EnglandJuly 22, 2016
- Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce appointed England manager by the FA [Quotes]July 22, 2016
- Best Twitter Reaction as Big Sam Allardyce is set to be announced as new England bossJuly 20, 2016
- Big Sam Suplexing 1 Direction’s Niall Horan is the most Big Sam thing ever (Video)June 5, 2016
- Man City v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsAugust 26, 2016
- West Ham fan goes nuts after his side crash out of Europa League (Video)August 26, 2016
- Simone Zaza set for West Ham medical on Friday to complete £24m move from Juventus [Guardian]August 25, 2016
- Done deal? Gazzetta say Juventus striker Simone Zaza is joining West HamAugust 25, 2016