West Ham in talks with Inter Milan to sign striker Ishak Belfodil [Sky Italia]
— Gianluca Di Marzio (@dimarzio) January 8, 2014
Not only has reliable Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio announced West Ham are in talks with Inter Milan to sign striker Ishak Belfodil but also provided pictorial evidence of the Hammers representative and the player’s agent.
West Ham go into tonight’s Capital One Cup semi-final first leg at Manchester City in dire need of a pick-me-up after a rough few weeks.
Struggling in the league, the 5-0 FA Cup humiliation at Nottingham Forest on Sunday heaped more pressure on Sam Allardyce and the West Ham owners were forced to put out a statement backing their manager.
Bringing in reinforcements during January always seemed likely and so it has proved with the loan signing of defender Roger Johnson.
With Andy Carroll still injured and West Ham struggling for goals, a move for Ishak Belfodil makes sense for Sam Allardyce and the 21-year-old Algerian should bring youthful endeavour to Upton Park.
Belfodil has struggled for minutes up front this season at Inter Milan, but impressed with 8 goals at Parma in 2012/2013.
- Fiorentina goalkeeper Ciprian Tatarusanu almost conceded a howler versus Inter (Video)
- Fiorentina striker Nikola Kalinic’s second goal against Inter was a bit strange (...
- Inter Milan lose 100 percent record in crushing defeat to Fiorentina (Best Tweets)
- Inter vice president Javier Zanetti calls out the Rossoneri for signing Liverpool’...
- Andy Carroll Tweets amusing reply to prediction about Everton v Liverpool
- Ex Chelsea & Arsenal midfielder Lassana Diarra called up to France squad for 1st t...
- Legendary Man United boss Sir Alex Ferguson reveals how he helped relegate West Ham
- Man United’s Anthony Martial & Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma named in European ...