West Ham in talks with Inter Milan to sign striker Ishak Belfodil [Sky Italia]
- January 8, 2014
— Gianluca Di Marzio (@dimarzio) January 8, 2014
Not only has reliable Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio announced West Ham are in talks with Inter Milan to sign striker Ishak Belfodil but also provided pictorial evidence of the Hammers representative and the player’s agent.
West Ham go into tonight’s Capital One Cup semi-final first leg at Manchester City in dire need of a pick-me-up after a rough few weeks.
Struggling in the league, the 5-0 FA Cup humiliation at Nottingham Forest on Sunday heaped more pressure on Sam Allardyce and the West Ham owners were forced to put out a statement backing their manager.
Bringing in reinforcements during January always seemed likely and so it has proved with the loan signing of defender Roger Johnson.
With Andy Carroll still injured and West Ham struggling for goals, a move for Ishak Belfodil makes sense for Sam Allardyce and the 21-year-old Algerian should bring youthful endeavour to Upton Park.
Belfodil has struggled for minutes up front this season at Inter Milan, but impressed with 8 goals at Parma in 2012/2013.
- Erik Lamela’s father confirms son is happy to be leaving Spurs for Inter Milan [G...
- The best goals from Serie A matchday 1 including a Stevan Jovetic golazo (video)
- Inter Milan in talks with Real Madrid for defender Fabio Coentrao [Di Marzio]
- Inter Milan contact Tottenham about signing Eric Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Carpi v Inter Milan: Watch a Live Stream
- Former Man City striker Stevan Jovetic scored a 90th minute winning golazo on his Inter...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...