West Ham chase Real Betis pair: Playmaker Beñat Etxebarria & goalkeeper Adrian [AS]
- May 23, 2013
Spanish newspaper AS links West Ham with a double swoop on Real Betis today, playmaker Beñat and goalkeeper Adrian.
West Ham are expected to have representatives at Estadio Benito Villamarín on Sunday, for Real Betis’ home clash with Real Zaragoza in La Liga.
Beñat has been one of the most impressive playmakers in La Liga this season and has been on the radar of several Premier League clubs.
It is questionable though how the 26-year-old would fit into Sam Allardyce’s style of play at Upton Park. Betis are hoping to renew the contract of the Beñat but cannot match the type of salary he can earn in the Premier League.
Video evidence of Beñat is below.
The Hammers are also believed to have targeted 26-year-old Adrian who is the number one at Real Betis but the 26-year-old is in demand with the likes of Espanyol and Getafe also interested.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...