- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
West Ham chase Real Betis pair: Playmaker Beñat Etxebarria & goalkeeper Adrian [AS]
Spanish newspaper AS links West Ham with a double swoop on Real Betis today, playmaker Beñat and goalkeeper Adrian.
West Ham are expected to have representatives at Estadio Benito Villamarín on Sunday, for Real Betis’ home clash with Real Zaragoza in La Liga.
Beñat has been one of the most impressive playmakers in La Liga this season and has been on the radar of several Premier League clubs.
It is questionable though how the 26-year-old would fit into Sam Allardyce’s style of play at Upton Park. Betis are hoping to renew the contract of the Beñat but cannot match the type of salary he can earn in the Premier League.
Video evidence of Beñat is below.
The Hammers are also believed to have targeted 26-year-old Adrian who is the number one at Real Betis but the 26-year-old is in demand with the likes of Espanyol and Getafe also interested.
- Updated: May 23, 2013