West Ham chase Real Betis pair: Playmaker Beñat Etxebarria & goalkeeper Adrian [AS]
- May 23, 2013
Spanish newspaper AS links West Ham with a double swoop on Real Betis today, playmaker Beñat and goalkeeper Adrian.
West Ham are expected to have representatives at Estadio Benito Villamarín on Sunday, for Real Betis’ home clash with Real Zaragoza in La Liga.
Beñat has been one of the most impressive playmakers in La Liga this season and has been on the radar of several Premier League clubs.
It is questionable though how the 26-year-old would fit into Sam Allardyce’s style of play at Upton Park. Betis are hoping to renew the contract of the Beñat but cannot match the type of salary he can earn in the Premier League.
Video evidence of Beñat is below.
The Hammers are also believed to have targeted 26-year-old Adrian who is the number one at Real Betis but the 26-year-old is in demand with the likes of Espanyol and Getafe also interested.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi