West Ham boss Sam Allardyce advises David Moyes to take break from football after Man United sacking [Video]
Close friends and confidantes, Sam Allardyce looked naturally disappointed with David Moyes’ sacking today.
Asked whether Moyes should come back sooner or later, Allardyce had no hesitation in replying, ‘Later’.
Big Sam reasoned that time away from the game will give Moyes time to relax, reflect, and spend time with his family, after 15 continuous years managing.
Watch Live Stream
- Big Sam insists Wayne Rooney was ‘excellent’ (Video), England fans think otherwise [Tweets]September 4, 2016
- Slovakia v England: World Cup qualifier preview, starting XI & predictionSeptember 3, 2016
- Fans displeased with Sam Allardyce’s first England line-up [Tweets]September 2, 2016
- Dele Alli eager to impress new England boss Sam Allardyce (Video)September 2, 2016
- West Ham v Southampton: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 23, 2016
- West Ham fans slam Simone Zaza for his performance v Accrington (Videos)September 22, 2016
- Dimitri Payet’s glorious 96th minute free-kick winner for West Ham v Accrington (Official video)September 22, 2016
- 2 goals & 2 assists: Nacer Chadli on his West Brom performance v West Ham (video)September 17, 2016