West Ham boss Sam Allardyce advises David Moyes to take break from football after Man United sacking [Video]
Close friends and confidantes, Sam Allardyce looked naturally disappointed with David Moyes’ sacking today.
Asked whether Moyes should come back sooner or later, Allardyce had no hesitation in replying, ‘Later’.
Big Sam reasoned that time away from the game will give Moyes time to relax, reflect, and spend time with his family, after 15 continuous years managing.
Watch Live Stream
- England boss Sam Allardyce pranks 5 kids at Wembley Stadium (Video)August 28, 2016
- Sunderland release rather bitter statement as Sam Allardyce quits for EnglandJuly 22, 2016
- Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce appointed England manager by the FA [Quotes]July 22, 2016
- Best Twitter Reaction as Big Sam Allardyce is set to be announced as new England bossJuly 20, 2016
- Sergio Aguero faces retrospective ban for Man United v Man City after elbow on Winston ReidAugust 28, 2016
- Simone Zaza gives first West Ham interview after signing from Juventus (Video)August 28, 2016
- Jack Sullivan reveals details of Simone Zaza’s move to West HamAugust 28, 2016
- Done Deal: West Ham sign Simone Zaza from Juventus [Di Marzio]August 27, 2016