West Ham boss Sam Allardyce advises David Moyes to take break from football after Man United sacking [Video]
- April 24, 2014
Close friends and confidantes, Sam Allardyce looked naturally disappointed with David Moyes’ sacking today.
Asked whether Moyes should come back sooner or later, Allardyce had no hesitation in replying, ‘Later’.
Big Sam reasoned that time away from the game will give Moyes time to relax, reflect, and spend time with his family, after 15 continuous years managing.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...