West Ham boss Sam Allardyce advises David Moyes to take break from football after Man United sacking [Video]
Close friends and confidantes, Sam Allardyce looked naturally disappointed with David Moyes’ sacking today.
Asked whether Moyes should come back sooner or later, Allardyce had no hesitation in replying, ‘Later’.
Big Sam reasoned that time away from the game will give Moyes time to relax, reflect, and spend time with his family, after 15 continuous years managing.
Watch Live Stream
- Sam Allardyce could make Sunderland return if takeover goes through [The Sun]October 20, 2016
- You have to feel sorry for Big Sam Allardyce getting England sack after Scott McGarvey’s reveleationsOctober 13, 2016
- It seems Wayne Rooney didn’t lose much sleep over Big Sam’s England sackingOctober 6, 2016
- Incredible story about St George’s Park Wifi further exposes Big Sam’s enormous egoOctober 4, 2016
- West Ham fans wish they had Jermain Defoe after the Sunderland win (Fan Videos)October 22, 2016
- Aaron Cresswell talks about his red card on his West Ham return v Palace (Video)October 15, 2016
- Crystal Palace v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 13, 2016
- Michail Antonio drops off signed shirt to charity event after a match [Tweets]October 12, 2016