West Ham boss Sam Allardyce advises David Moyes to take break from football after Man United sacking [Video]
Close friends and confidantes, Sam Allardyce looked naturally disappointed with David Moyes’ sacking today.
Asked whether Moyes should come back sooner or later, Allardyce had no hesitation in replying, ‘Later’.
Big Sam reasoned that time away from the game will give Moyes time to relax, reflect, and spend time with his family, after 15 continuous years managing.
Watch Live Stream
- Amazing scenes at FT of Sunderland 3 – Everton 0 as Black Cats survive relegation (Video)May 11th, 2016
- The incredible atmosphere after Sunderland beat Chelsea (Video)May 7th, 2016
- Big Sam surprisingly modest after Sunderland’s big 3-2 win over Chelsea (Video)May 7th, 2016
- Sunderland manager Sam Allardyce confident of Premier League survival (Video)April 28th, 2016
- Leaked: West Ham’s brand new club badgeMay 23rd, 2016
- Quality: West Ham write short Facebook message to Manchester United ahead of FA Cup FinalMay 21st, 2016
- Awesome: Slaven Bilic gives surprise team talk to West Ham amateur team (Video)May 20th, 2016
- West Ham’s Reece Oxford laughs off transfer talk on social mediaMay 18th, 2016