- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
West Ham are currently 3rd in the Premier League form table
- Updated: February 24, 2014
Not only are West Ham 10th in the Premier League and looking good to stay up in the English top flight after four successive wins, the Hammers are now one of the form teams in the division.
Sam Allardyce’s side have embarked on a brilliant run, seeing off Swansea, Aston Villa, Norwich and Southampton in four successive matches.
It all began with that backs to the wall draw at Chelsea which provoked so much ire from Jose Mourinho but shored up a previously porous defence.
In five Premier League games, West Ham have now conceded just one goal.
And, Kevin Nolan is looking like a strong contender to be Premier League player of the month having notched five goals in four games during February.
You wouldn’t bet against the Hammers to continue this run of form in the coming weeks with the likes of Everton (a), Hull (h) and Stoke (a) up next.
Plus they face some of the title challengers in the final weeks of the season which could, if they are still interested, see them play a key role in the destination of the Premier League.