West Ham are currently 3rd in the Premier League form table
- February 24, 2014
Not only are West Ham 10th in the Premier League and looking good to stay up in the English top flight after four successive wins, the Hammers are now one of the form teams in the division.
Sam Allardyce’s side have embarked on a brilliant run, seeing off Swansea, Aston Villa, Norwich and Southampton in four successive matches.
It all began with that backs to the wall draw at Chelsea which provoked so much ire from Jose Mourinho but shored up a previously porous defence.
In five Premier League games, West Ham have now conceded just one goal.
And, Kevin Nolan is looking like a strong contender to be Premier League player of the month having notched five goals in four games during February.
You wouldn’t bet against the Hammers to continue this run of form in the coming weeks with the likes of Everton (a), Hull (h) and Stoke (a) up next.
Plus they face some of the title challengers in the final weeks of the season which could, if they are still interested, see them play a key role in the destination of the Premier League.
- Sam Allardyce gives interview minutes after West Ham decide not to renew his contract [...
- Gianfranco Zola blames Sam Allardyce’s negative tactics for expected West Ham cho...
- West Ham boss Sam Allardyce reckons David Cameron isn’t a ‘Football ManR...
- West Ham boss Sam Allardyce defends Nigel Pearson & criticises media outrage [Video]
- West Ham’s Karren Brady denies claims that Sam Allardyce will definitely leave th...
- Sam Allardyce hoped Chico Flores would hit him after he laughed in his face [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi