- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
West Brom’s Chris Brunt started the goalfest at Aston Villa with a stunning 25 yard half-volley [video]
Following a half of absolute mayhem, West Brom and Aston Villa went it at half time at 3-3.
The scoring was opened by West Brom midfielder Chris Brunt, banging in a 25 yard half-volley with his delicious left foot.
Villa keeper Brad Guzan could get nowhere near it, diving helplessly to no avail.
Take a bow son!
- Updated: January 29, 2014