West Brom’s Chris Brunt started the goalfest at Aston Villa with a stunning 25 yard half-volley [video]
- January 29, 2014
Following a half of absolute mayhem, West Brom and Aston Villa went it at half time at 3-3.
The scoring was opened by West Brom midfielder Chris Brunt, banging in a 25 yard half-volley with his delicious left foot.
Villa keeper Brad Guzan could get nowhere near it, diving helplessly to no avail.
Take a bow son!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]