‘They had some beers!’ West Brom manager Pepe Mel diffuses James Morrison – Saido Berahino punch-up
- April 3, 2014
Pepe Mel was confronted with his first real dressing room ‘situation’ last weekend, when James Morrison punched Saido Berahino after the latter refused to apologise for his mistake that cost West Brom 2 points against Cardiff.
But the Spaniard was keen to play the whole thing down, dismissing it as a bit of a storm in a teacup.
Mel says he’d rather have players in his squad who confront each other over issues rather than shirk away from their problems.
Mel says they had a few beers afterwards and it was all quickly forgotten; water under the bridge.
- Pepe Mel reacts to the 3-3 Premier League draw between West Bromwich Albion and Tottenh...
- Pepe Mel on first West Brom win at Swansea
- Pepe Mel previews West Bromwich Albion’s fixture at Swansea City
- West Brom coach Pepe Mel: ‘Football Managing is a risky business’
- West Brom boss Pepe Mel on drawing at Chelsea
- Pepe Mel first interview as West Brom manager pre Everton match
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi