‘They had some beers!’ West Brom manager Pepe Mel diffuses James Morrison – Saido Berahino punch-up
- April 3, 2014
Pepe Mel was confronted with his first real dressing room ‘situation’ last weekend, when James Morrison punched Saido Berahino after the latter refused to apologise for his mistake that cost West Brom 2 points against Cardiff.
But the Spaniard was keen to play the whole thing down, dismissing it as a bit of a storm in a teacup.
Mel says he’d rather have players in his squad who confront each other over issues rather than shirk away from their problems.
Mel says they had a few beers afterwards and it was all quickly forgotten; water under the bridge.
- Pepe Mel reacts to the 3-3 Premier League draw between West Bromwich Albion and Tottenh...
- Pepe Mel on first West Brom win at Swansea
- Pepe Mel previews West Bromwich Albion’s fixture at Swansea City
- West Brom coach Pepe Mel: ‘Football Managing is a risky business’
- West Brom boss Pepe Mel on drawing at Chelsea
- Pepe Mel first interview as West Brom manager pre Everton match
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...