West Brom keeper Ben Foster tweets that Chelsea’s dodgy 94th minute penalty was a ‘load of S***’
- November 9, 2013
Load of shit.
— Ben Foster (@BenFoster) November 9, 2013
Chelsea can count themselves very lucky today, picking up a 2-2 draw at home to West Brom thanks to a very dodgy 94th minute penalty decision.
Understandably West Brom fans will be pretty angry at referee Andre Marriner for awarding Ramires the decision for his dive.
Injured West Brom keeper voiced his displeasure on Twitter immediately, describing the decision as a ‘load of S***’.
He isn’t wrong.
- Chelsea sign Michael Hector from Reading on five-year deal, loan him back immediately
- Chelsea fail with two bids for PSG defender Marquinhos [Best Tweets]
- Papy Djilobodji comments after completing move to Chelsea [Official]
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Chelsea closing in on the signing of Reading centre back Michael Hector [Sky Sports]
- Done Deal: Nantes defender Papy Djilobodji joins Chelsea [Tweet]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...