West Brom keeper Ben Foster tweets that Chelsea’s dodgy 94th minute penalty was a ‘load of S***’
Load of shit.
— Ben Foster (@BenFoster) November 9, 2013
Chelsea can count themselves very lucky today, picking up a 2-2 draw at home to West Brom thanks to a very dodgy 94th minute penalty decision.
Understandably West Brom fans will be pretty angry at referee Andre Marriner for awarding Ramires the decision for his dive.
Injured West Brom keeper voiced his displeasure on Twitter immediately, describing the decision as a ‘load of S***’.
He isn’t wrong.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea’s Lewis Baker scores a long range golazo for Vitesse (Video)September 25, 2016
- Mourinho’s sad story of Michael Essien’s time at Real MadridSeptember 25, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny trolls Diego Costa on InstagramSeptember 25, 2016
- Arsenal legend Martin Keown: Alexis Sanchez best Gunners player since Thierry HenrySeptember 25, 2016
- 2 goals & 2 assists: Nacer Chadli on his West Brom performance v West Ham (video)September 17, 2016
- Slaven Bilic tries to explain West Ham’s defeat at West Brom, as sack rumours grow (video)September 17, 2016
- West Ham’s meltdown continues against West Brom, Twitter relishes it [Tweets]September 17, 2016
- West Brom academy boss: Izzy Brown may regret Chelsea moveSeptember 15, 2016