West Brom keeper Ben Foster tweets that Chelsea’s dodgy 94th minute penalty was a ‘load of S***’
Load of shit.
— Ben Foster (@BenFoster) November 9, 2013
Chelsea can count themselves very lucky today, picking up a 2-2 draw at home to West Brom thanks to a very dodgy 94th minute penalty decision.
Understandably West Brom fans will be pretty angry at referee Andre Marriner for awarding Ramires the decision for his dive.
Injured West Brom keeper voiced his displeasure on Twitter immediately, describing the decision as a ‘load of S***’.
He isn’t wrong.
Watch Live Stream
- Thibaut Courtois puts an end to Real Madrid rumours, insists he’s staying at Chelsea (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Chelsea chose the wrong day to bid their fans a Good Morning [Tweets]May 27th, 2016
- Chelsea fans turn on Jose Mourinho following his love-in at Man United [Tweets]May 27th, 2016
- The full list of Official Jose Mourinho Merchandise is staggering, and ridiculous [Graphic]May 26th, 2016
- Tottenham’s title hopes lie in tatters after home draw with West Brom [Tweets]April 25th, 2016
- Tottenham v West Brom [Team Sheets]April 25th, 2016
- Tottenham v West Brom: Premier League preview & predicted line upsApril 25th, 2016
- Iwobi starts, Walcott benched: Arsenal v West Brom [Team Sheets]April 21st, 2016