West Brom keeper Ben Foster tweets that Chelsea’s dodgy 94th minute penalty was a ‘load of S***’
Load of shit.
— Ben Foster (@BenFoster) November 9, 2013
Chelsea can count themselves very lucky today, picking up a 2-2 draw at home to West Brom thanks to a very dodgy 94th minute penalty decision.
Understandably West Brom fans will be pretty angry at referee Andre Marriner for awarding Ramires the decision for his dive.
Injured West Brom keeper voiced his displeasure on Twitter immediately, describing the decision as a ‘load of S***’.
He isn’t wrong.
Watch Live Stream
- Bad sport Pep Guardiola mocked the ref & snubbed Chelsea players (Video)December 3, 2016
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa & David Luiz pay tribute to Chapecoense compatriots (Video)December 3, 2016
- Chelsea’s Gary Cahill has an important message after his OG v Man City (Video)December 3, 2016
- John Stones & Nicolas Otamendi slated for shocking performance v Chelsea [Tweets]December 3, 2016
- Everton & West Brom keen on signing Morgan Schneiderlin from Man United [Telegraph]December 2, 2016
- Tony Pulis has been ordered to pay Crystal Palace £3.7m by high court [Telegraph]November 28, 2016
- West Brom’s social media account trolled Aston VillaNovember 22, 2016
- West Brom forward Saido Berahino releases statement about the last yearNovember 20, 2016