West Brom keeper Ben Foster tweets that Chelsea’s dodgy 94th minute penalty was a ‘load of S***’
- November 9, 2013
Load of shit.
— Ben Foster (@BenFoster) November 9, 2013
Chelsea can count themselves very lucky today, picking up a 2-2 draw at home to West Brom thanks to a very dodgy 94th minute penalty decision.
Understandably West Brom fans will be pretty angry at referee Andre Marriner for awarding Ramires the decision for his dive.
Injured West Brom keeper voiced his displeasure on Twitter immediately, describing the decision as a ‘load of S***’.
He isn’t wrong.
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Juventus consider bid for Chelsea midfielder Willian [Mirror]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Leicester City make audacious move for former Holland Manager Guus Hiddink [Independent]
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi