West Brom keeper Ben Foster tweets that Chelsea’s dodgy 94th minute penalty was a ‘load of S***’
Load of shit.
— Ben Foster (@BenFoster) November 9, 2013
Chelsea can count themselves very lucky today, picking up a 2-2 draw at home to West Brom thanks to a very dodgy 94th minute penalty decision.
Understandably West Brom fans will be pretty angry at referee Andre Marriner for awarding Ramires the decision for his dive.
Injured West Brom keeper voiced his displeasure on Twitter immediately, describing the decision as a ‘load of S***’.
He isn’t wrong.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea up their offer for AC Milan’s Alessio Romagnoli [RMC Sport]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea’s John Terry is the best defender in England (Sky Sports Video)August 24, 2016
- Chelsea fans express concerns about their defence after Bristol Rovers win (Videos)August 24, 2016
- Chelsea & Tottenham target a Belgium based Nigerian wonderkid [Het Laatste Nieuws]August 24, 2016
- West Brom have reportedly told Arsenal that Jonny Evans will cost £25 million [Tweets]August 22, 2016
- Arsenal fail with bid for West Brom’s Jonny Evans. Gooners celebrate on TwitterAugust 18, 2016
- Who is Guochuan Lai? West Brom sold to Chinese investment group [Tweets]August 5, 2016
- Race is on for Sadio Berahino after West Brom agree a deal for West Ham’s Diafra Sakho [Tweets]July 31, 2016