West Brom keeper Ben Foster got away with blatant hand ball outside his area v Man United [Picture]
- March 8, 2014
After Adnan Januzaj was booked for a pretty blatant hand ball earlier in the half, West Brom keeper Ben Foster (formerly of Man United) got away with an arguably even more blatant hand ball just before half time.
With Robin Van Persie bearing down on goal, Foster broke out to clear the danger, though once outside his area, he lost his bearings, and used his hand to block the ball as his last recourse.
Foster was a very lucky boy to get away with this; he should have been booked at the very least, and possibly even sent off for deliberately denying a goal-scoring opportunity.
The picture below tells the story…
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]