West Brom keeper Ben Foster got away with blatant hand ball outside his area v Man United [Picture]
After Adnan Januzaj was booked for a pretty blatant hand ball earlier in the half, West Brom keeper Ben Foster (formerly of Man United) got away with an arguably even more blatant hand ball just before half time.
With Robin Van Persie bearing down on goal, Foster broke out to clear the danger, though once outside his area, he lost his bearings, and used his hand to block the ball as his last recourse.
Foster was a very lucky boy to get away with this; he should have been booked at the very least, and possibly even sent off for deliberately denying a goal-scoring opportunity.
The picture below tells the story…
Watch Live Stream
- Paul Pogba’s doppelgänger turns up at Man UnitedAugust 24, 2016
- Footballer’s wife drops social media hint a move to Man United may be happening [Instagram]August 24, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho spurns Arsenal interest in Phil Jones [Telegraph]August 23, 2016
- An amazing stat comparing Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s recent winning record v Aston VillaAugust 23, 2016
- The Oranje General passes away. Dutch stars pay respects to Winfried WitjesJuly 25, 2016
- Ex Man United star Robin van Persie held talks with Middlesbrough today [ESPN]July 6, 2016
- Fenerbahce’s Robin van Persie drops a hint on Twitter he’s joining LeicesterJuly 5, 2016
- West Ham and Crystal Palace have been offered Robin van Persie by Fenerbahce [Mail]July 4, 2016
- West Brom have reportedly told Arsenal that Jonny Evans will cost £25 million [Tweets]August 22, 2016
- Arsenal fail with bid for West Brom’s Jonny Evans. Gooners celebrate on TwitterAugust 18, 2016
- Who is Guochuan Lai? West Brom sold to Chinese investment group [Tweets]August 5, 2016
- Race is on for Sadio Berahino after West Brom agree a deal for West Ham’s Diafra Sakho [Tweets]July 31, 2016