West Brom dressing room bust-up leaves Saido Berahino with a head injury [Sun]
- March 31, 2014
On Saturday West Brom somehow conceded a 95th minute equaliser to draw 3-3 with Cardiff City.
In the build-up to Cardiff’s goal, youngster Saido Berahino gave away the ball far too easily.
According to tomorrow’s Sun, a dressing room bust-up followed the final whistle.
It’s unclear who else was involved but the 20 year Berahino was reportedly left with a head injury.
All those rumours of a Spurs dressing room fight but the only bust-up was in the West Midlands.
- West Brom reject a £22m Tottenham bid for Saido Berahino, Spurs fans wonder if he’...
- West Brom confirm they’ve rejected Saido Berahino’s transfer request amidst...
- On his way? Tottenham target Saido Berahino left out of West Brom squad
- West Brom reject bid from Tottenham Hotspur for striker Saido Berahino [Sky Sports]
- Walsall 0 – West Brom 2: Baggies win after Saido Berahino and Brown Ideye goals (...
- West Brom produce bizarre tweet dismissing any Tottenham bid for Saido Berahino
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...