West Brom dressing room bust-up leaves Saido Berahino with a head injury [Sun]
- March 31, 2014
On Saturday West Brom somehow conceded a 95th minute equaliser to draw 3-3 with Cardiff City.
In the build-up to Cardiff’s goal, youngster Saido Berahino gave away the ball far too easily.
According to tomorrow’s Sun, a dressing room bust-up followed the final whistle.
It’s unclear who else was involved but the 20 year Berahino was reportedly left with a head injury.
All those rumours of a Spurs dressing room fight but the only bust-up was in the West Midlands.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]