- Brendan Rodgers pre-Arsenal: ‘Alexis Sanchez was 1 of our transfer targets, he’s a fantastic player’ [Video]
- Sergio Ramos: ‘Real Madrid are God’s team’
- Liverpool offer £135k annual salary to 15-year-old Roma attacker dubbed ‘the new Ibrahimovic’ [Standard]
- Man United target Diego Godin says he’d like to stay with Atletico for ‘many years’ [Mirror]
- Arsenal players spread Christmas cheer around to children in hospital [Video]
West Brom dressing room bust-up leaves Saido Berahino with a head injury [Sun]
On Saturday West Brom somehow conceded a 95th minute equaliser to draw 3-3 with Cardiff City.
In the build-up to Cardiff’s goal, youngster Saido Berahino gave away the ball far too easily.
According to tomorrow’s Sun, a dressing room bust-up followed the final whistle.
It’s unclear who else was involved but the 20 year Berahino was reportedly left with a head injury.
All those rumours of a Spurs dressing room fight but the only bust-up was in the West Midlands.
- Updated: March 31, 2014