- Zlatan Ibrahimovic tipped to leave PSG to finish his career at AS Roma [Aftonbladet]
- The next stops on Martin Ødegaard’s European tour are Manchesters United & City [VG]
- Chelsea had got of four yellows for simulation, double than any other EPL club this season [Graphic]
- NBC called Juan Mata “Marijuana Mata” during Man United’s draw with Tottenham [Pictures]
- Bayern’s Bastian Schweinsteiger spends vacation supporting girlfriend Ana Ivanovic [Pictures]
Wesley Sneijder scored a stunning 30 yard screamer for Galatasaray v Bursaspor [Vine]
Galatasaray went 3-0 up within 30 minutes against Bursaspor on Sunday afternoon.
The second was a real beauty, scored by former Inter man Wesley Sneijder.
The Dutch midfielder unleashed a banging left foot shot which found the top corner, with the diving keeper getting no way near.
Chelsea may pinpoint Sneijder as the key player in the Champions League last 16 game.
Sneijder had a hat trick by half time as the sides went in at 4-0.
- Updated: February 2, 2014