Wesley Sneijder missus Yolanthe Cabau celebrates Galatasaray’s draw with Chelsea through make-up [Picture]
The day after Galatasaray drew 1-1 with Chelsea in the Champions League, Wesley Sneijder missus Yolanthe Cabau is celebrating the result through her make-up choices.
The 28-year-old Spanish-Dutch actress and model uploaded a picture onto the social media site WhoSay.com showing her lipstick and nail polish choices after the draw with Chelsea.
Cabau adopted the club’s red and yellow colours for her make-up, adding the message:
Go #Galatasaray!! ❤️ I love you #GS!! #CimBom #Istanbul #Red & #Yellow!! ❤️❤️ xx #YC #Yenge xx
See Yolanthe Cabau’s picture below.
Watch Live Stream
- Galatasaray and Fenerbahce look back on Graeme Souness flag incident 20 years later (Video)April 23rd, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski hits out at media reports he wants to leave Galatasaray [Tweets]March 21st, 2016
- Galatasaray v Fenerbahce called off due to a terror threatMarch 20th, 2016
- Kemal Bulut, father of Galatasaray’s Umut Bulut, was killed in the Ankara terror attackMarch 14th, 2016
- Wesley Sneijder takes Galatasaray fan’s advice for throw-in, reacts to his approval (Video)January 18th, 2016
- Clickbait: Sun report Jose Mourinho’s 1st Man United signing will be Wesley SneijderDecember 22nd, 2015
- Wesley Sneijder scores from distance against Besiktas after goalkeeper messes up clearance (Video)December 14th, 2015
- Chelsea set to trigger Wesley Sneijder’s Galatasaray release clause in January [Fanatik]November 18th, 2015