- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: ‘I enjoy the busy period’ [Video]
- Eliaquim Mangala shows off his silky skills with rainbow flicks at Manchester City training [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle: ‘Standing down would be the honourable thing for Dave Whelan to do’ [Video]
- Skills! PSG’s Javier Pastore pulls off (effective!) Rainbow Flick v Metz [Vine]
- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
Wesley Sneijder blanks Galatasaray teammates after scoring v Bursaspor, trots back to centre circle alone [Vine]
An incredibly selfish moment from Turkey tonight, from a Dutchman of all people.
After scoring the opener against Bursaspor, Wesley Sneijder blanked his teammates and forwent the usual group celebration, putting his head down and returning straight to the centre circle in a po-faced little huff.
Who pissed in Sneijder’s Sugar Puffs?
- Updated: March 25, 2014