Wesley Sneijder blanks Galatasaray teammates after scoring v Bursaspor, trots back to centre circle alone [Vine]
- March 25, 2014
An incredibly selfish moment from Turkey tonight, from a Dutchman of all people.
After scoring the opener against Bursaspor, Wesley Sneijder blanked his teammates and forwent the usual group celebration, putting his head down and returning straight to the centre circle in a po-faced little huff.
Who pissed in Sneijder’s Sugar Puffs?
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]