Wesley Sneijder arrives in Turkey, predictably mobbed by Galatasaray fans
- January 21, 2013
When you think back to how Darius Vassell was welcomed to Ankaragucu in 2009, it should come as no surprise that Galatasaray fans went a little mad over Wesley Sneijder on Monday afternoon.
As we have mentioned, Galatasaray signing Wesley Sneijder at the age of 28 for a fee of 7.5 million euros is simply scandalous and who can blame their fans for all the excitement.
Amusingly, on arrival, Sneijder popped his out the sun roof of the car he was travelling in and was immediately mobbed in the clip that sums up his first day in Istanbul.
Videos below of Wesley Sneijder’s arrival at Galatasaray.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...