Wesley Sneijder arrives in Turkey, predictably mobbed by Galatasaray fans
- January 21, 2013
When you think back to how Darius Vassell was welcomed to Ankaragucu in 2009, it should come as no surprise that Galatasaray fans went a little mad over Wesley Sneijder on Monday afternoon.
As we have mentioned, Galatasaray signing Wesley Sneijder at the age of 28 for a fee of 7.5 million euros is simply scandalous and who can blame their fans for all the excitement.
Amusingly, on arrival, Sneijder popped his out the sun roof of the car he was travelling in and was immediately mobbed in the clip that sums up his first day in Istanbul.
Videos below of Wesley Sneijder’s arrival at Galatasaray.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi