Were they drunk? An incredibly dumb own goal at 12th National Games of China
- September 9, 2013
Sit back and get ready to watch the most ridiculous own goal you’ve seen in a very long time.
Liaoning played Xinjiang in the semifinals of an U20 tournament at the National Games of China on Sunday, and the match was settled by a horrendous own goal from Xinjiang.
The action started in the 62nd minute when a Xinjiang defender only managed to smack the ball up in the air when trying to repel a Liaoning attack in his own box.
After the ball dropped out the air another Xinjiang defender tried his luck at doing his job, but inside he stupidly ballsed-up a bicycle-kick clearance. However, as the ball trickled towards the Xinjiang goalie it still looked like everything would turn out ok.
The spinning ball bounced straight at the goalie, who failed to control it with his feet only to see the ball trickle into the back on the net.
Watch Xinjiang’s incredibly dumb own goal at 12th National Games of China below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...