- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
- This week’s top 5 La Masia goals from Barcelona featured some absolute crackers [Video]
Wengerball Golazo! Arsenal’s opener v Norwich was a work of art, finished off by Jack Wilshere
Arsenal scored perhaps their greatest ever Wengerball Golazo today against Norwich.
Finished off by Jack Wilshere, who ghosted into the box as a third man runner, it was a true work of art that Guardiola’s Barcelona at their peak would have kowtowed to as a mark of deference.
It’s a bewitching move, executed at such a breakneck speed that it’s hard to keep up, in a series of dizzy one touch flicks.
The piece de resistance is applied by Olivier Giroud, who plays Wilshere in perfectly, and Jack just has to finish having snapped the offside trap in two.
[gthumb id="366249" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: October 19, 2013