Wengerball Golazo! Arsenal’s opener v Norwich was a work of art, finished off by Jack Wilshere
- October 19, 2013
Arsenal scored perhaps their greatest ever Wengerball Golazo today against Norwich.
Finished off by Jack Wilshere, who ghosted into the box as a third man runner, it was a true work of art that Guardiola’s Barcelona at their peak would have kowtowed to as a mark of deference.
It’s a bewitching move, executed at such a breakneck speed that it’s hard to keep up, in a series of dizzy one touch flicks.
The piece de resistance is applied by Olivier Giroud, who plays Wilshere in perfectly, and Jack just has to finish having snapped the offside trap in two.
[gthumb id=”366249″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi