Wengerball Golazo! Arsenal’s opener v Norwich was a work of art, finished off by Jack Wilshere
- October 19, 2013
Arsenal scored perhaps their greatest ever Wengerball Golazo today against Norwich.
Finished off by Jack Wilshere, who ghosted into the box as a third man runner, it was a true work of art that Guardiola’s Barcelona at their peak would have kowtowed to as a mark of deference.
It’s a bewitching move, executed at such a breakneck speed that it’s hard to keep up, in a series of dizzy one touch flicks.
The piece de resistance is applied by Olivier Giroud, who plays Wilshere in perfectly, and Jack just has to finish having snapped the offside trap in two.
[gthumb id=”366249″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...