- Good Guy Ter Stegen celebrates his Barça rival Claudio Bravo’s penalty save [GIF]
- Wembley staff show their colours: Reading arrive amid rapturous applause, Arsenal to silence [Video]
- Messi Milestone: Leo scores his 400th Barcelona goal v Valencia [Videos]
- Barça’s Luis Suarez given brilliant standing ovation after Valencia goal and performance [Video]
- Falcao starts: Chelsea v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
Wengerball! All 21 passes for Serge Gnabry’s Arsenal opener v Swansea [video]
- September 29, 2013
It has been some week for Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry.
The 18-year-old came in for Theo Walcott in Arsenal’s win over Stoke last Sunday, then played 120 minutes in the penalty shot-out win over West Brom before claiming his first goal against Swansea on Saturday.
Arsene Wenger’s promotion of youth appears to be paying off in the form of Gnabry who was mature throughout against Swansea and is making light of injuries to the likes of Walcott, Lukas Podolski and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Arsenal’s opener at the Liberty Stadium was also Tiki-Taka football, or Wengerball as Arsenal fans like to call it, at its best.
In total, 21 passes were completed and it was an excellent move which can be seen in full on the video below.