Wengerball! All 21 passes for Serge Gnabry’s Arsenal opener v Swansea [video]
- September 29, 2013
It has been some week for Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry.
The 18-year-old came in for Theo Walcott in Arsenal’s win over Stoke last Sunday, then played 120 minutes in the penalty shot-out win over West Brom before claiming his first goal against Swansea on Saturday.
Arsene Wenger’s promotion of youth appears to be paying off in the form of Gnabry who was mature throughout against Swansea and is making light of injuries to the likes of Walcott, Lukas Podolski and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Arsenal’s opener at the Liberty Stadium was also Tiki-Taka football, or Wengerball as Arsenal fans like to call it, at its best.
In total, 21 passes were completed and it was an excellent move which can be seen in full on the video below.
- ArsenalFanTV list 10 strikers Arsenal could’ve signed this summer (Video)
- Arsenal fans rage at Arsene Wenger after club confirm Danny Welbeck long term injury [T...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Arsenal academy players talk about what it’s like to get your first pro contract ...
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...