Wengerball! All 21 passes for Serge Gnabry’s Arsenal opener v Swansea [video]
- September 29, 2013
It has been some week for Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry.
The 18-year-old came in for Theo Walcott in Arsenal’s win over Stoke last Sunday, then played 120 minutes in the penalty shot-out win over West Brom before claiming his first goal against Swansea on Saturday.
Arsene Wenger’s promotion of youth appears to be paying off in the form of Gnabry who was mature throughout against Swansea and is making light of injuries to the likes of Walcott, Lukas Podolski and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Arsenal’s opener at the Liberty Stadium was also Tiki-Taka football, or Wengerball as Arsenal fans like to call it, at its best.
In total, 21 passes were completed and it was an excellent move which can be seen in full on the video below.
- Arsenal stopper Petr Cech speaks about how he became a goalkeeper (Video)
- Gary Neville says Jack Wilshere’s chant about Spurs was the best thing he’s...
- Petr Cech ignored Mourinho to leave Chelsea, signed for Arsenal because of Wenger [Mail]
- Jose Mourinho takes thinly veiled dig at Petr Cech’s decision to join Arsenal (Vi...
- Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud pulls off WWE takedown in FIFA 15 glitch (Video)
- Mourinho takes no extra satisfaction from his Wenger record, sees Arsenal as title cont...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi