Wengerball! All 21 passes for Serge Gnabry’s Arsenal opener v Swansea [video]
It has been some week for Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry.
The 18-year-old came in for Theo Walcott in Arsenal’s win over Stoke last Sunday, then played 120 minutes in the penalty shot-out win over West Brom before claiming his first goal against Swansea on Saturday.
Arsene Wenger’s promotion of youth appears to be paying off in the form of Gnabry who was mature throughout against Swansea and is making light of injuries to the likes of Walcott, Lukas Podolski and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Arsenal’s opener at the Liberty Stadium was also Tiki-Taka football, or Wengerball as Arsenal fans like to call it, at its best.
In total, 21 passes were completed and it was an excellent move which can be seen in full on the video below.
Watch Live Stream
- N’Golo Kante happy at Leicester ‘for now’, Arsenal continue to be linked [LR...May 28th, 2016
- Arsenal or Man United? Gabon coach confirms Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang exitMay 28th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin offers revealing comments when asked about Barcelona interest [Cope]May 27th, 2016
- Arsenal officially reveal new shirt numbers for Granit Xhaka & Aaron Ramsey (Videos)May 27th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Danny Welbeck & Serge Gnabry partake in laughter fuelled rapid fire question...May 9th, 2016
- Tony Pulis claims Arsenal loanee Serge Gnabry is not at the level to play for West BromOctober 27th, 2015
- Arsenal fans react to Serge Gnabry’s possible loan move to West Brom [Tweets]July 12th, 2015
- Emphatic finish! Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scores first goal since injury in U21 win over Stok...October 27th, 2014