Wengerball! All 21 passes for Serge Gnabry’s Arsenal opener v Swansea [video]
It has been some week for Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry.
The 18-year-old came in for Theo Walcott in Arsenal’s win over Stoke last Sunday, then played 120 minutes in the penalty shot-out win over West Brom before claiming his first goal against Swansea on Saturday.
Arsene Wenger’s promotion of youth appears to be paying off in the form of Gnabry who was mature throughout against Swansea and is making light of injuries to the likes of Walcott, Lukas Podolski and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Arsenal’s opener at the Liberty Stadium was also Tiki-Taka football, or Wengerball as Arsenal fans like to call it, at its best.
In total, 21 passes were completed and it was an excellent move which can be seen in full on the video below.
Watch Live Stream
- Santi Cazorla picks his all-time Arsenal XI, includes 1 player from current side (video)September 27, 2016
- Good news for Arsenal as Arsene Wenger confirms Francis Coquelin’s comeback timetableSeptember 27, 2016
- Taulant Xhaka: Granit needs more playing time at Arsenal [Blick]September 27, 2016
- Details of when Arsenal tried to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [El Confidencial]September 27, 2016
- Look away Arsenal fans: Serge Gnabry scores a worldie for Werder Bremen (video)September 17, 2016
- Mesut Ozil influenced Serge Gnarby’s Arsenal move to Werder Bremen [Sport Bild]September 7, 2016
- Revealed: Bayern Munich were involved in Serge Gnabry’s move from Arsenal (Sport1 Video)September 4, 2016
- Werder Bremen win the race to sign Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry [Bild]August 31, 2016