Wengerball! All 21 passes for Serge Gnabry’s Arsenal opener v Swansea [video]
It has been some week for Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry.
The 18-year-old came in for Theo Walcott in Arsenal’s win over Stoke last Sunday, then played 120 minutes in the penalty shot-out win over West Brom before claiming his first goal against Swansea on Saturday.
Arsene Wenger’s promotion of youth appears to be paying off in the form of Gnabry who was mature throughout against Swansea and is making light of injuries to the likes of Walcott, Lukas Podolski and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Arsenal’s opener at the Liberty Stadium was also Tiki-Taka football, or Wengerball as Arsenal fans like to call it, at its best.
In total, 21 passes were completed and it was an excellent move which can be seen in full on the video below.
Watch Live Stream
- Spanish media announce bad news concerning Arsenal’s Lucas PerezOctober 27, 2016
- Arsenal fan Troopz is hammered on social media for flip-flopping on Arsene Wenger (Videos)October 27, 2016
- Arsenal 2 – Reading 0: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain at the double (Official highlights)October 27, 2016
- Arsene Wenger gives a fan bad news about Theo Walcott [Instagram Video]October 26, 2016
- Werder Bremen’s Serge Gnabry surprises own team-mates with his pace (Video)October 13, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry scores another lovely goal for Werder Bremen (video)October 1, 2016
- Look away Arsenal fans: Serge Gnabry scores a worldie for Werder Bremen (video)September 17, 2016
- Mesut Ozil influenced Serge Gnarby’s Arsenal move to Werder Bremen [Sport Bild]September 7, 2016