Wengerball! All 21 passes for Serge Gnabry’s Arsenal opener v Swansea [video]
It has been some week for Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry.
The 18-year-old came in for Theo Walcott in Arsenal’s win over Stoke last Sunday, then played 120 minutes in the penalty shot-out win over West Brom before claiming his first goal against Swansea on Saturday.
Arsene Wenger’s promotion of youth appears to be paying off in the form of Gnabry who was mature throughout against Swansea and is making light of injuries to the likes of Walcott, Lukas Podolski and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Arsenal’s opener at the Liberty Stadium was also Tiki-Taka football, or Wengerball as Arsenal fans like to call it, at its best.
In total, 21 passes were completed and it was an excellent move which can be seen in full on the video below.
Watch Live Stream
- West Ham’s ballboys get a selfie with Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez (Video)December 3, 2016
- Everyone goes Alexis Sanchez crazy as Chilean guides Arsenal to rout of West Ham [Tweets]December 3, 2016
- Arsenal are big winners from the Sky Blues meltdown v ChelseaDecember 3, 2016
- Carl Jenkinson dropped as Wenger admits he’s been affected by Arsenal fans’ Twitter abuseDecember 3, 2016
- Serge Gnabry talks up potential Bayern Munich moveNovember 17, 2016
- Weder Bremen troll Arsenal as Serge Gnabry scores hat-trick on Germany debutNovember 11, 2016
- Werder Bremen’s Serge Gnabry surprises own team-mates with his pace (Video)October 13, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry scores another lovely goal for Werder Bremen (video)October 1, 2016