Wengerball! All 21 passes for Serge Gnabry’s Arsenal opener v Swansea [video]
It has been some week for Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry.
The 18-year-old came in for Theo Walcott in Arsenal’s win over Stoke last Sunday, then played 120 minutes in the penalty shot-out win over West Brom before claiming his first goal against Swansea on Saturday.
Arsene Wenger’s promotion of youth appears to be paying off in the form of Gnabry who was mature throughout against Swansea and is making light of injuries to the likes of Walcott, Lukas Podolski and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Arsenal’s opener at the Liberty Stadium was also Tiki-Taka football, or Wengerball as Arsenal fans like to call it, at its best.
In total, 21 passes were completed and it was an excellent move which can be seen in full on the video below.
Watch Live Stream
- Valencia considering €40m Arsenal offer for Shkodran Mustafi [Super Deporte]August 26, 2016
- Lucas Perez will sign a four-year deal at Arsenal on Friday [Marca]August 26, 2016
- Arsenal have secured Lucas Perez signing and are close to agreeing Shkodran Mustafi deal [BBC]August 25, 2016
- The Champions League group stage draw in full ft. Leicester and ArsenalAugust 25, 2016
- Thierry Henry-esque: Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scores yet again as Germany win 4-0 (Video)August 13, 2016
- Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scored twice for Germany in a 10-0 win v Fiji (Video)August 11, 2016
- Germany coach hits out at Arsenal over their treatment of Serge Gnabry [Sport1]August 8, 2016
- Arsenal’s Takuma Asano & Serge Gnabry on target again at the Olympics (Video)August 8, 2016