Wenger met Koscielny’s agent yesterday, contract extension for Arsenal defender close [France Football]
France Football report on Friday that Arsenal are close to agreeing a contract extension with defender Laurent Koscielny.
The Frenchman has been superb for the Gunners this season and in recent days has been linked in the French press with a big money move to the likes of Manchester United, Bayern Munich and Monaco.
Arsene Wenger met with Koscielny’s agent Stéphane Courbis on Thursday and the Gunners are set to confirm a contract extension.
Koscielny’s current deal runs out at the end of the 2016/2017 season but both sides are keen to come to an agreement before the World Cup.
France Football also claim that Arsenal have inquired about Toulouse defender Serge Aurier.
The Ivorian defender could be a potential replacement for Bacary Sagna and the 21-year-old can also fill in on the left or in the centre of defence.
Aurier’s current deal has three more years on it, but would be available for around 10 million euros.
Besides Arsenal, PSG, Monaco, Manchester City, Chelsea and AC Milan are also tracking Serge Aurier.
Watch Live Stream
- Contract Signal? Alexis Sanchez salutes Arsenal’s Invincibles on InstagramDecember 8, 2016
- Times claim Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez may leave Arsenal for freeDecember 8, 2016
- Arsenal fan mashup goes viral trolling Spurs on their Champions League exit (Video)December 8, 2016
- Lots of Chelsea fans don’t even want Arsenal’s star player [Tweets]December 8, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny to sign new contract at Arsenal; To be announced within a week [L’Equipe]November 18, 2016
- There’s no way past Laurent Koscielny (Video)November 13, 2016
- Arsene Wenger puts pressure on Didier Deschamps over key Arsenal defender [BeIN Sports]November 13, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny talks about his reputation & his Arsenal contract [Telefoot]November 6, 2016