Wenger met Koscielny’s agent yesterday, contract extension for Arsenal defender close [France Football]
- April 18, 2014
France Football report on Friday that Arsenal are close to agreeing a contract extension with defender Laurent Koscielny.
The Frenchman has been superb for the Gunners this season and in recent days has been linked in the French press with a big money move to the likes of Manchester United, Bayern Munich and Monaco.
Arsene Wenger met with Koscielny’s agent Stéphane Courbis on Thursday and the Gunners are set to confirm a contract extension.
Koscielny’s current deal runs out at the end of the 2016/2017 season but both sides are keen to come to an agreement before the World Cup.
France Football also claim that Arsenal have inquired about Toulouse defender Serge Aurier.
The Ivorian defender could be a potential replacement for Bacary Sagna and the 21-year-old can also fill in on the left or in the centre of defence.
Aurier’s current deal has three more years on it, but would be available for around 10 million euros.
Besides Arsenal, PSG, Monaco, Manchester City, Chelsea and AC Milan are also tracking Serge Aurier.
- Off to Arsenal? Real Madrid fly to Shanghai, Karim Benzema references the “past...
- Watch Jeff Reine-Adelaide’s clever scooped pass at Arsenal’s members day (O...
- Chuba Akpom wants to fight for a place at Arsenal rather than being loaned out (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Andrey Arshavin laughs like a wierdo in Hulk’s latest viral video
- Arsenal v Chelsea: Watch a Live Stream of the Community Shield (available UK)
- Alexis Sanchez’s slow motion beach training videos are crying out for an ’8...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi