Wenger met Koscielny’s agent yesterday, contract extension for Arsenal defender close [France Football]
France Football report on Friday that Arsenal are close to agreeing a contract extension with defender Laurent Koscielny.
The Frenchman has been superb for the Gunners this season and in recent days has been linked in the French press with a big money move to the likes of Manchester United, Bayern Munich and Monaco.
Arsene Wenger met with Koscielny’s agent Stéphane Courbis on Thursday and the Gunners are set to confirm a contract extension.
Koscielny’s current deal runs out at the end of the 2016/2017 season but both sides are keen to come to an agreement before the World Cup.
France Football also claim that Arsenal have inquired about Toulouse defender Serge Aurier.
The Ivorian defender could be a potential replacement for Bacary Sagna and the 21-year-old can also fill in on the left or in the centre of defence.
Aurier’s current deal has three more years on it, but would be available for around 10 million euros.
Besides Arsenal, PSG, Monaco, Manchester City, Chelsea and AC Milan are also tracking Serge Aurier.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal boss rules Olivier Giroud out of Burnley game, positive news for Coquelin (Video)September 30, 2016
- Arsenal should start searching for a new manager as Arsene Wenger opens the door for EnglandSeptember 30, 2016
- Arsenal star Alex Iwobi plays FIFA and Chills with Copa 90 (Video)September 29, 2016
- It looks like Theo Walcott is finally making good on his Alexis Sanchez arrival warningSeptember 29, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny trolls Diego Costa on InstagramSeptember 25, 2016
- Rumour: Bayern Munich hope to sign an Arsenal defender as contract talks stall [Express]July 17, 2016
- Text banter between Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Laurent Koscielny ahead of France v Germany [Kicker]July 7, 2016
- Arsenal’s Laurent Koscielny asks L’Equipe: Is Wes Morgan better than meJune 26, 2016