Wenger met Koscielny’s agent yesterday, contract extension for Arsenal defender close [France Football]
France Football report on Friday that Arsenal are close to agreeing a contract extension with defender Laurent Koscielny.
The Frenchman has been superb for the Gunners this season and in recent days has been linked in the French press with a big money move to the likes of Manchester United, Bayern Munich and Monaco.
Arsene Wenger met with Koscielny’s agent Stéphane Courbis on Thursday and the Gunners are set to confirm a contract extension.
Koscielny’s current deal runs out at the end of the 2016/2017 season but both sides are keen to come to an agreement before the World Cup.
France Football also claim that Arsenal have inquired about Toulouse defender Serge Aurier.
The Ivorian defender could be a potential replacement for Bacary Sagna and the 21-year-old can also fill in on the left or in the centre of defence.
Aurier’s current deal has three more years on it, but would be available for around 10 million euros.
Besides Arsenal, PSG, Monaco, Manchester City, Chelsea and AC Milan are also tracking Serge Aurier.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal v Reading: Watch a live stream of the EFL Cup matchOctober 25, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez posts gym video on Instagram, out of Arsenal v ReadingOctober 25, 2016
- Adama Traore’s sprint v Arsenal did not break a Premier League recordOctober 25, 2016
- BBC’s David Ornstein on Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez renewal updates after Arsenal’s AGM (Video)October 25, 2016
- Koscielny thanks Wenger for ‘having balls’ to sign him when he was nobody [L’Equipe]October 22, 2016
- Mike Dean V Arsenal – How The Gunners really fare?October 21, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny mocks Mesut Ozil’s goal celebration at Arsenal trainingOctober 18, 2016
- Olivier Giroud calls out Conor McGregor & does brilliant Elvis impression (Video)October 17, 2016