Well Said Sepp: FIFA President Blatter slams Serie A’s response to latest racism storm
- May 14, 2013
He’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but FIFA President Sepp Blatter can sometimes come out with some sensible arguments.
Whatever about his dealing with FIFA’s numerous corruption scandals, Blatter has always held firm on kicking racism out of football, and he proved this once again with his appalled reaction to Serie A’s dealing with their latest racism incident last weekend, when AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli was racially abused by Roma ultras.
Rightly slamming the Italian football authorities pathetic reaction – a mere €50,000 fine – ‘this is not acceptable, because you will always find money’ – Blatter is so outraged that he says he will be making a call to the Italian authorities to ensure a proper investigation is carried out.
Watch Sepp Blatter’s outraged interview on the latest Italian football racism storm on the clip below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi