We played like Everton! David Moyes couldn’t manage my dog! [Full Time Devils]
- February 13, 2014
On the face of it a 0-0 draw at the Emirates was not a bad result for Manchester United – especially when you consider that Robin van Persie had the two clearest chances of the game.
But, some Manchester United fans saw enough during the 90 minutes to know David Moyes is not the right man for the job.
The money quotes from Maj of Full Time Devils, who recorded his rant in the car park at the Emirates, were “We played like Everton!” and “David Moyes couldn’t manage my dog.”
But, there were also sensible criticisms of Manchester United’s appointment of David Moyes to take over from Sir Alex Ferguson.
Including the questionable “The Chosen One” banner in the stands at Old Trafford.
It makes for an interesting listen and it is difficult to argue with this analysis especially the CVs of the managers that preceded Ferguson.
Manchester United appear to have disregarded some key lessons from their own history.
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Man United’s away record under Louis van Gaal is much worse than under David Moye...
- Watch how David Moyes & Unai Emery reacted to Real Sociedad 4 – Sevilla 3 [v...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi