We played like Everton! David Moyes couldn’t manage my dog! [Full Time Devils]
On the face of it a 0-0 draw at the Emirates was not a bad result for Manchester United – especially when you consider that Robin van Persie had the two clearest chances of the game.
But, some Manchester United fans saw enough during the 90 minutes to know David Moyes is not the right man for the job.
The money quotes from Maj of Full Time Devils, who recorded his rant in the car park at the Emirates, were “We played like Everton!” and “David Moyes couldn’t manage my dog.”
But, there were also sensible criticisms of Manchester United’s appointment of David Moyes to take over from Sir Alex Ferguson.
Including the questionable “The Chosen One” banner in the stands at Old Trafford.
It makes for an interesting listen and it is difficult to argue with this analysis especially the CVs of the managers that preceded Ferguson.
Manchester United appear to have disregarded some key lessons from their own history.
Watch Live Stream
- Sunderland boss David Moyes plans to park the ‘double decker bus at Liverpool (Video)November 26, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes mocked after sharing his tactics pre Liverpool gameNovember 25, 2016
- David Moyes thinks Mourinho’s struggles put his Man United reign in contextNovember 5, 2016
- Things go from bad to worse for Sunderland and David MoyesNovember 1, 2016
- Man United are written off on Match of the Day (Video)December 5, 2016
- Gary Neville defends Man United & a dodgy defender but Marouane Fellaini gets hung out to dryDecember 5, 2016
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho declares his innocence over tax evasion scandalDecember 5, 2016
- Manchester United fans want Fellaini out of the club after Everton cameo (Video)December 4, 2016