Wayne Rooney hits back at English media on FB for saying he was training with WC reserves
Oh dear, one game in and England’s main man is hitting back at the media on Facebook.
Its been all about Wayne Rooney ever since England lost to Italy on Saturday and the Manchester United striker has been forced to put out the message above on Facebook due to the latest suggestions.
A number of papers claimed on Tuesday morning that Wayne Rooney was training with England’s World Cup reserves yesterday.
The English media claimed Rooney was the only outfield player to face Italy who participated in full training and even had to do extra shooting practice.
What a shame there is already a breakdown between the media and England’s most famous player.
Was Rooney that bad against Italy? He did after all bag an assist for Daniel Sturridge’s goal…
The Manchester United hitman’s response on Facebook is above.
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Southgate gives first interview as permanent England manager (Video)November 30, 2016
- Gareth Southgate has been offered the England job [Sun]November 24, 2016
- Wilfried Zaha set to switch to the Ivory Coast despite having played for England [BBC]November 22, 2016
- Gareth Southgate to be confirmed as England manager after three-hour interview [Telegraph]November 21, 2016
- Premier League clubs eye up Real Madrid defender this January [Mirror]December 10, 2016
- Zlatan claims Man United need to do one thing to stop their season implodingDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool forward turned down Man United and Bayern MunichDecember 10, 2016
- Pep Guardiola claims FIFA need to change the way substitutes workDecember 10, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho admits he wants more goals from Wayne RooneyDecember 9, 2016
- Manchester United fans slate Wayne Rooney’s 1st half performance at Zorya [Tweets]December 8, 2016
- Wayne Rooney suspended for Manchester United’s trip to EvertonNovember 30, 2016
- James Collins jokes about Wayne Rooney after Man United 1 – West Ham 1 [Instagram]November 28, 2016