- Are you Barça in disguise? Conference side Eastleigh score tiki-taka team golazo [Video]
- Former Irish rugby star Brian O’Driscoll admits he was infatuated when he met David Beckham [Video]
- Mario Balotelli pulls off back skill and bicycle kick during Liverpool head tennis [Video]
- Rumours abound that Falcao will start for Man United against Chelsea [Tweets]
- Thibaut Courtois has achieved a lot in his career since his debut six years ago
Wayne Rooney chooses his ideal 6-a-side team
- February 22, 2013
This clip comes from a Youtube ‘hangout’ with Manchester United players Jonny Evans, Tom Cleverley and Wayne Rooney.
The England talisman get’s asked who his ideal 6-a-side team would be at Manchester United.
After some deep thought Rooney’s team sounds like it would tear up the 6-a-side league.
He chooses veterans Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes, new summer signings Shinji Kagawa and RVP and finally two youth products in Tom Cleverley and Danny Welbeck.
Jonny Evans gets visibly upset when he realises he hasn’t made the cut for Rooney’s team.
Watch the footage below: