Wayne Rooney blames Fergie for playing him out of position; Old Rooney tweet states otherwise
- October 9, 2013
Rooney was played in a central midfield role on a handful of occasions during Ferguson’s final season.
The English forward is now blaming his recent unhappiness at the club on not being played up front last season.
This does seem a little strange considering last season he tweeted how much he was enjoying his new central midfield role.
You can’t help but take anything Rooney says with a big old scoop of salt.
Great win today. Really enjoying my new midfield role. Always involved in the game.
— Wayne Rooney (@WayneRooney) October 7, 2012
- Ronald Koeman says Man United are yet to make a serious bid for Morgan Schneiderlin [Vi...
- Chicharito fuels rumours about extended Real Madrid stay after appearance in advert [Vi...
- Full Time Devils presenter Adam McKola reacts to Sergio Ramos to Man United news [Video]
- Graham Hunter explains how Sergio Ramos told Real Madrid he wants Man United move [Video]
- Sergio Ramos has told Real Madrid he wants to go to Manchester United [Best Tweets]
- Phil Jones signs contract extension at Manchester United, taking him through to 2019
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi