Wayne Rooney blames Fergie for playing him out of position; Old Rooney tweet states otherwise
- October 9, 2013
Rooney was played in a central midfield role on a handful of occasions during Ferguson’s final season.
The English forward is now blaming his recent unhappiness at the club on not being played up front last season.
This does seem a little strange considering last season he tweeted how much he was enjoying his new central midfield role.
You can’t help but take anything Rooney says with a big old scoop of salt.
Great win today. Really enjoying my new midfield role. Always involved in the game.
— Wayne Rooney (@WayneRooney) October 7, 2012
- Lucas Moura is excited about Angel Di Maria’s imminent transfer to PSG (Video)
- Barcelona president Jose Maria Bartomeu ‘does not foresee’ Pedro departure
- How high can Louis van Gaal take Man United after another big spending summer? (Video)
- PSG-bound Angel Di Maria fined £360,000 for missing Manchester United’s US Tour [...
- Twitter makes fun of Wayne Rooney’s handwriting
- Memphis Depay wears nearly £10k worth of fashion accessories on Manchester United’...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi