- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Watford v Leicester: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match [02/11/2013]
- Updated: October 31, 2013
Both sides vying for promotion, Watford host Leicester on Saturday lunchtime (1215 UK) in what promises to be a lively encounter.
Bet365 are showing Watford v Leicester live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Watford v Leicester, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Watford v Leicester is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else is fine. Including: Canada, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Watford manager Gianfranco Zola will be looking for some kind of response from his players after picking up only one point from the last six on offer.
The Hornets were beaten 3-2 by Derby in their last home game and now host a side that have only lost two fixtures all season.
Confidence is high at Leicester City. Currently in the promotion spots, they will also be buoyed by their midweek Capital One Cup win over Premier League side Fulham.
Leicester boss Nigel Pearson does have a problem at full back after Paul Konchesky came off injured during the Cup upset.
Konchesky is considered doubtful, but Richie de Laet is definitely out with a shin injury.
Despite losing only 1 of their last 9, Leicester have only kept one clean sheet throughout the run so both teams to score seems a good bet.