Watch Warrior’s promotional video ahead of Liverpool’s new home kit reveal on Thursday [Video & Pictures]
- April 9, 2014
Liverpool are gearing up to officially reveal their new home kit for the 2014-15 season on Thursday.
Ahead of the club’s kit launch, the Reds’ clothing manufacturer Warrior have today released a short new promotional video set to whet Liverpool fans’ appetites before Thursday’s big event.
Of course, many people believe they have already seen images of Liverpool’s new clobber.
For several weeks now pictures have been doing the rounds claiming to show Liverpool’s new home and away kits for the next season.
The new Liverpool home shirt is traditional red, however the jersey has prominent white lines arching around the collar, the sleeves and down the sides of the top.
Similar lines appear on Liverpool’s 2014-15 away jersey, which sees Liverpool return to a yellow shirt for the first time since 2006.
Arguably the nicest design for the upcoming season is reserved for Liverpool’s 3rd kit which has an interesting bled of red, black and charcoal colours.
See images of Liverpool’s brand new kits for next season below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...