Watch Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris make a string of fine saves in France training [video]
Tottenham have no players in the England squad – presumably Andros Townsend and Kyle Walker would have made it but for injury – Spurs fans do though have plenty to keep them interested in the World Cup.
Tonight will be an opportunity to see how Paulinho plays for Brazil – compared to an indifferent first season at White Hart Lane.
And, Hugo Lloris will be keen to establish himself as one of the best keepers at the tournament as France look to do better than the horrible campaign that was 2010 in South Africa.
Lloris and fellow France goalkeepers Stephane Ruffier and Mickael Landreau were put through their paces yesterday by France goalkeeping coach Franck Raviot.
It was not an easy session by any means and Lloris pulled off a number of fine saves.
Spurs fans have got used to seeing this over the past two seasons…
Watch Live Stream
- Man United & Arsenal stars join N’Golo Kante & Dimitri Payet in France’s latest squadAugust 25, 2016
- Mathieu Valbuena blackmailer attempts to exonerate ‘innocent’ Karim Benzema [Marca]August 1, 2016
- How? Spain’s Nahikari García misses incredibly easy open goal in UEFA Womens U19 final (Video)August 1, 2016
- France flop Andre-Pierre Gignac scores another beauty for Tigres (Video)July 31, 2016
- Spurs fans freak out after Hugo Lloris is ruled out for a month with hamstring injury [Best Tweets]August 16, 2016
- Tottenham upload green screen day clips. Ft. Kane & Alli (Videos)August 2, 2016
- New footage shows France’s Hugo Lloris injured himself just before Eder’s Portugal winner (Video)July 30, 2016
- Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris matches a French record v SwitzerlandJune 19, 2016
- Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish promises Wilfried Zaha won’t be sold to Spurs [Quotes]August 26, 2016
- Tottenham v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsAugust 26, 2016
- Chelsea’s official channel destroy a Spurs fan on FacebookAugust 26, 2016
- Phil Coutinho a major doubt for Tottenham v Liverpool [Liverpool Echo]August 26, 2016