Watch Roberto Martinez’s full press conference before Everton’s match of the season v Arsenal [Video]
- April 4, 2014
Everton manager Roberto Martinez has sat down to meet the press on Friday ahead of the Toffees’ match of the season against Arsenal at Goodison PArk this weekend.
Everton sit four points behind the fourth-placed Gunners in the Premier League table, whilst Everton also have a game in hand.
Put another way, should Everton beat Arsene Wenger’s team this weekend, the if the Toffees can win all their remaining games of the season they’ll make the Champions League instead of Arsenal.
In his presser the Blues boss said young English talent Ross Barkley has a chance to face Arsenal, centre-half Phil Jagielka is unlikely to feature. Martinez also said:
We’ve earned the right to fight for fourth. That’s a good season so far. There are 21 points to fight for. It’s down to how many we can get.
When you’re playing Arsenal, you need to be perfect, and there’s nothing better to help that than playing at home.
Watch Roberto Martinez’s full press conference before Everton’s match of the season v Arsenal above.
- Aaron Lennon turns that frown upside down after completing move from Spurs to Everton (...
- Everton’s Gerard Deulofeu grabbed a goal & an assist as Spain U21s won (Videos)
- Everton legend Peter Reid praises John Stones for his professionalism (Video)
- Twitter congratulates Aaron Lennon for learning how to smile (Tweets)
- Everton celebrate Aaron Lennon’s signing from Spurs with a YouTube montage
- Watch Ramiro Funes Mori’s first interview as an Everton player (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...