Watch new Everton loan signing Gerard Deulofeu’s brilliant skills as a kid
- July 11, 2013
Everton’s season-long loan signing of Gerard Deulofeu on Wednesday was one of the most intriguing summer signings in the Premier League so far.
Having banged in the goals for Barcelona B, new Everton boss Roberto Martinez appears to have pulled off a real coup even if it is just for one season.
Deulofeu has been one of the most talked about young players in Spain and at Barcelona for many years with talk recently that Vicente Del Bosque was keen to take him to next summer’s World Cup with the current world champions.
Barca TV have captured many of Deulofeu’s finest moments growing up in Barcelona’s La Masia system and released a video in May after the forward agreed a new contract until 2017.
The second video below is also rather special, it features Deulofeu taking on Spain U20 team mate Paco Alcacer in a free-kick competition during training at the recent Under-20 World Cup.
Leighton Baines (if he stays at Goodison Park) may not be the only player taking set-pieces in 2013/2014!
Finally, the third video below is Gerard Deulofeu’s first interview as an Everton player.
- Barca’s Dani Alves: Pep Guardiola wanted to coach Brazil team for World Cup 2014 ...
- Barcelona starlet Sergi Samper posts quality indoor training drill video on Facebook
- Sky Sports compile new Barcelona signing Arda Turan’s best Atletico goals [Video]
- Barcelona publish Arda Turan compilation video to celebrate €35m signing [Video]
- Sloppy Neymar had a good time at a house party in Brazil [Video]
- It’s official: Barcelona sign Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi