Was he drunk?! A Moldavian keeper commits an epic FAIL to concede one of the all-time softest goals
- September 22, 2013
A hilariously bad goal was spotted in Moldova on Friday night.
Rapid Ghidighici beat Dinamo-Auto 2-1 after the hosts came from behind in the second half, and Rapid were aided by a hopeless piece of goalkeeping from Dinamo stopper early in the second half.
As Rapid search for a leveller, a rubbish cross was flung into the box by Stanislav Luca which seemed to headed straight into the hands of Dinamo goalie Evgheni Hmaruc.
Then came the brainfart.
Losing control of his chest, hands and feet all at the same moment, Hmaruc experienced an epic FAIL to concede one of the all-time softest goals.
Watch the footage below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi