- Man United target Memphis Depay uploads video singing with the fans at PSV’s title parade
- Mauricio Pochettino hails fantastic Harry Kane after netting in 3-1 Spurs win v Newcastle [Video]
- Nicolas Isimat-Mirin shows off his MCing skills with crowd-pleasing at PSV’s champions parade [Video]
- Sogndal’s Kristian Fardal Opseth emulates Charlie Adam with 57-yard golazo [Vine]
- Aston Villa players celebrate FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool in Wembley dressing room [Video]
Was he drunk?! A Moldavian keeper commits an epic FAIL to concede one of the all-time softest goals
- September 22, 2013
A hilariously bad goal was spotted in Moldova on Friday night.
Rapid Ghidighici beat Dinamo-Auto 2-1 after the hosts came from behind in the second half, and Rapid were aided by a hopeless piece of goalkeeping from Dinamo stopper early in the second half.
As Rapid search for a leveller, a rubbish cross was flung into the box by Stanislav Luca which seemed to headed straight into the hands of Dinamo goalie Evgheni Hmaruc.
Then came the brainfart.
Losing control of his chest, hands and feet all at the same moment, Hmaruc experienced an epic FAIL to concede one of the all-time softest goals.
Watch the footage below.