Was he drunk?! A Moldavian keeper commits an epic FAIL to concede one of the all-time softest goals
- September 22, 2013
A hilariously bad goal was spotted in Moldova on Friday night.
Rapid Ghidighici beat Dinamo-Auto 2-1 after the hosts came from behind in the second half, and Rapid were aided by a hopeless piece of goalkeeping from Dinamo stopper early in the second half.
As Rapid search for a leveller, a rubbish cross was flung into the box by Stanislav Luca which seemed to headed straight into the hands of Dinamo goalie Evgheni Hmaruc.
Then came the brainfart.
Losing control of his chest, hands and feet all at the same moment, Hmaruc experienced an epic FAIL to concede one of the all-time softest goals.
Watch the footage below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...