- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Was he drunk?! A Moldavian keeper commits an epic FAIL to concede one of the all-time softest goals
A hilariously bad goal was spotted in Moldova on Friday night.
Rapid Ghidighici beat Dinamo-Auto 2-1 after the hosts came from behind in the second half, and Rapid were aided by a hopeless piece of goalkeeping from Dinamo stopper early in the second half.
As Rapid search for a leveller, a rubbish cross was flung into the box by Stanislav Luca which seemed to headed straight into the hands of Dinamo goalie Evgheni Hmaruc.
Then came the brainfart.
Losing control of his chest, hands and feet all at the same moment, Hmaruc experienced an epic FAIL to concede one of the all-time softest goals.
Watch the footage below.
- Updated: September 22, 2013