Vulnerable Fergie?! Jon Snow trolls Sir Alex Ferguson with epic grilling: ‘You fell out with all your stars, your control obsession was Stalinist’
- October 22, 2013
So all it took was for the Knight of the Realm to retire to lose his veneer of impenetrability.
Appearing on Channel 4 as part of his book promotion, Sir Alex Ferguson took the grilling of his life from political commentator Jon Snow, who had Fergie on the ropes at times and looking more vulnerable than ever.
Grilling him on hitherto taboo topics, – falling out with star players, his ‘Stalinist’ obsession with control, his hypocrisy in being staunchly left-wing yet backing a capitalist takeover; Fergie could barely pause for breath as the shellacking continued unabated.
It was quite amazing to see the normally untouchable Ferguson shuffle uncomfortably in his seat, as if he was coming to realise there and then that he’ll never again wield such hypnotic control over the media or the commentariat, and even had to wrongly pull up Snow to ‘get his facts right’, as if waiting for the referee’s bell!
Watch Jon Snow troll Fergie with an epic grilling on the clip below.
[gthumb id=”367769″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Jose Mourinho says ex Man United striker Radamel Falcao will be feared at Chelsea
- Stockport County’s Karl Ledsham scores classy 40-yard lob v Manchester United U21...
- Man United’s American fans attempt to speak Mancunian slang with some hilarious results...
- Barcelona are yet to receive a formal offer for Pedro from Manchester United (Sport)
- PSG’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic discusses Man United links & bad relationship with ...
- The 5 worst moments of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Man United & Real Madrid career (...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi