Vlad Chiriches returns to Spurs training
- March 25, 2014
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) March 25, 2014
Last Thursday, Tottenham played in Portugal against Benfica with Sandro and Zeki Fryers as three central defenders were injured and Jan Vertonghen was suspended.
This coming Sunday, it looks like Spurs boss Tim Sherwood could have his four first-choice central defenders fit and available.
Vlad Chiriches returned to Tottenham training today, confirmed by Spurs’ official Twitter account and looks likely to return to action in an Under-21 match later this week.
The Romanian central defender has not played for Spurs since the 5-1 home defeat to Manchester City in late January.
- Spurs loanee Nathan Oduwa shows off some more terrific skills in 5-1 Rangers win (Vine)
- Tottenham enter the race to sign Juventus target Axel Witsel [Telegraph]
- Tottenham fans have mixed reactions to reports Alexandre Pato may move to WHL (Tweets)
- Sao Paulo prepare for Alexandre Pato to move to Tottenham before the window closes [UOL]
- Spurred On urge Daniel Levy to splash the cash after Spurs 0 – Everton 0 (video)
- Man United fans rip into Harry Kane after he fired another blank v Everton (Tweets)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...