Vlad Chiriches returns to Spurs training
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) March 25, 2014
Last Thursday, Tottenham played in Portugal against Benfica with Sandro and Zeki Fryers as three central defenders were injured and Jan Vertonghen was suspended.
This coming Sunday, it looks like Spurs boss Tim Sherwood could have his four first-choice central defenders fit and available.
Vlad Chiriches returned to Tottenham training today, confirmed by Spurs’ official Twitter account and looks likely to return to action in an Under-21 match later this week.
The Romanian central defender has not played for Spurs since the 5-1 home defeat to Manchester City in late January.
Watch Live Stream
- Rumour: Former Spurs & Barcelona forward Giovani dos Santos is being blackmailed over a sex tapeSeptember 26, 2016
- Spurs reveal major injury problems ahead of CSKA Moscow matchSeptember 26, 2016
- Mixed messages on whether Tottenham’s Moussa Sissoko is fitSeptember 26, 2016
- Arsenal & Liverpool stars joined by Paul Pogba & Sergio Aguero in the BBC XI of the weekSeptember 26, 2016
- When Spurs bought Vlad Chiriches they also paid €1.5m for 1st option on Gabi Iancu [Pro Sport]February 16, 2016
- Arsenal one of 5 clubs interested in Tottenham defender Vlad Chiriches [Corriere dello Sport]December 2, 2014
- Spurs defender Vlad Chiriches a January target for both Juventus & Inter Milan [Di Marzio]November 6, 2014
- Another costly Spurs mistake! Vlad Chiriches hands Sunderland’s Lee Cattermole a goal [Vine]April 7, 2014