- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Vlad Chiriches returns to Spurs training
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) March 25, 2014
Last Thursday, Tottenham played in Portugal against Benfica with Sandro and Zeki Fryers as three central defenders were injured and Jan Vertonghen was suspended.
This coming Sunday, it looks like Spurs boss Tim Sherwood could have his four first-choice central defenders fit and available.
Vlad Chiriches returned to Tottenham training today, confirmed by Spurs’ official Twitter account and looks likely to return to action in an Under-21 match later this week.
The Romanian central defender has not played for Spurs since the 5-1 home defeat to Manchester City in late January.
- Updated: March 25, 2014