Vlad Chiriches returns to Spurs training
- March 25, 2014
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) March 25, 2014
Last Thursday, Tottenham played in Portugal against Benfica with Sandro and Zeki Fryers as three central defenders were injured and Jan Vertonghen was suspended.
This coming Sunday, it looks like Spurs boss Tim Sherwood could have his four first-choice central defenders fit and available.
Vlad Chiriches returned to Tottenham training today, confirmed by Spurs’ official Twitter account and looks likely to return to action in an Under-21 match later this week.
The Romanian central defender has not played for Spurs since the 5-1 home defeat to Manchester City in late January.
- Spurs are confident of signing Toby Alderweireld ahead of Southampton [London Evening S...
- Tottenham hope to land Christian Benteke by offering Aston Villa Emmanuel Adebayor
- Spurs fans celebrate as Guangzhou Evergrande confirm €14m signing of Paulinho [Pics ...
- Roy Keane says he wasn’t even a Man United fan whilst playing for them; Support S...
- Tottenham have completed the signing of Dnipro winger Yevhen Konoplyanka [Gazzetta dell...
- Spurs bid €13m for Marseille midfielder Gianelli Imbula [RMC Sport]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi