- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
- What. A. Hit! Nicolás Colazo (Boca Juniors) v Vélez Sarsfield
- Southampton legend Matt Le Tissier in video interview with The Guardian
- Some examples of Diego Costa’s history for violence in one well-made infographic [Picture]
- Quality fan footage vine of Christian Eriksen’s free-kick v Sheffield United
Vlad Chiriches returns to Spurs training
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) March 25, 2014
Last Thursday, Tottenham played in Portugal against Benfica with Sandro and Zeki Fryers as three central defenders were injured and Jan Vertonghen was suspended.
This coming Sunday, it looks like Spurs boss Tim Sherwood could have his four first-choice central defenders fit and available.
Vlad Chiriches returned to Tottenham training today, confirmed by Spurs’ official Twitter account and looks likely to return to action in an Under-21 match later this week.
The Romanian central defender has not played for Spurs since the 5-1 home defeat to Manchester City in late January.
- Updated: March 25, 2014