- Sebastian Giovinco two stunning golazos for Toronto FC v Dallas last night [Video]
- Liverpool v Aston Villa [Team Sheets]
- Lionel Messi fell flat on his face celebrating his 400th Barcelona goal yesterday [GIF]
- Ex Newcastle star Obafemi Martins incredible first touch & golazo for Seattle Sounders [GIF & Vine]
- Leaked: Brand new pictures of Manchester United’s 3rd kit for 2015-16
Vlad Chiriches returns to Spurs training
- March 25, 2014
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) March 25, 2014
Last Thursday, Tottenham played in Portugal against Benfica with Sandro and Zeki Fryers as three central defenders were injured and Jan Vertonghen was suspended.
This coming Sunday, it looks like Spurs boss Tim Sherwood could have his four first-choice central defenders fit and available.
Vlad Chiriches returned to Tottenham training today, confirmed by Spurs’ official Twitter account and looks likely to return to action in an Under-21 match later this week.
The Romanian central defender has not played for Spurs since the 5-1 home defeat to Manchester City in late January.