- Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho asked if Chelsea can win the quadruple [talkSPORT audio]
- Skills! Man City’s Stevan Jovetic posts video doing kick-ups with an American football [Video]
- Autopsy reveals JS Kabylie’s Albert Ebosse was murdered in Algeria. Not killed by a thrown projectile
- West Ham stars make fun of Arsenal’s Carl ‘Zero Banter’ Jenkinson “Weirdest man ever” [Video]
- Arsenal major shareholder Alisher Usmanov fortune reduced by a whopping 33% ($6.8BN) [Bloomberg]
Vitoria Guimaraes B’s match with Braga B was suspended as fans turned the game into a war zone
The match lasted just seven minutes.
Sunday’s second division match-up between Vitoria Guimaraes B and Braga B was suspended minutes after the kick off as fans between the rival clubs clashed in crazy scenes in the stands.
The Portuguese supporters were filmed hurling ripped seat after ripped seat at each other, while lit flares were also used a missiles in the violence.
The police and security officials struggled to get a grip on the violence for several minutes, but eventually the 100+ Braga supporters were penned in and contained. Sadly that came too late for the match to continue.
Watch the Vitoria Guimaraes B and Braga B fans turn their match into a war zone below.
- Updated: February 25, 2013