Vitoria Guimaraes B’s match with Braga B was suspended as fans turned the game into a war zone
- February 25, 2013
The match lasted just seven minutes.
Sunday’s second division match-up between Vitoria Guimaraes B and Braga B was suspended minutes after the kick off as fans between the rival clubs clashed in crazy scenes in the stands.
The Portuguese supporters were filmed hurling ripped seat after ripped seat at each other, while lit flares were also used a missiles in the violence.
The police and security officials struggled to get a grip on the violence for several minutes, but eventually the 100+ Braga supporters were penned in and contained. Sadly that came too late for the match to continue.
Watch the Vitoria Guimaraes B and Braga B fans turn their match into a war zone below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi