Vitoria Guimaraes B’s match with Braga B was suspended as fans turned the game into a war zone
- February 25, 2013
The match lasted just seven minutes.
Sunday’s second division match-up between Vitoria Guimaraes B and Braga B was suspended minutes after the kick off as fans between the rival clubs clashed in crazy scenes in the stands.
The Portuguese supporters were filmed hurling ripped seat after ripped seat at each other, while lit flares were also used a missiles in the violence.
The police and security officials struggled to get a grip on the violence for several minutes, but eventually the 100+ Braga supporters were penned in and contained. Sadly that came too late for the match to continue.
Watch the Vitoria Guimaraes B and Braga B fans turn their match into a war zone below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...